Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which weight division is the best right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The division that I feel is the best right now is the Jr Middlewgt 154 lbs
    -Canelo
    -Lara
    -Jermell
    -Jermall
    -Andrade
    -Williams (J-rock)
    -Trout
    -Martirayason
    -Hatley
    -Liam
    -Jarrett (swift) Hurd (don't sleep on this guy, this is the silent gem of the div.)

There is like 5 undefeated guys on the top 10, with 3 of them with 1 defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      Why no cruiserweight option? This is a red hot division right now and you ought to know that.
      you really put me on the spot...Agree I should know that. Problem is that I always miss the crusierwgt bouts unintentually...

Comment

Cruiserweight so underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
          you really put me on the spot...Agree I should know that. Problem is that I always miss the crusierwgt bouts unintentually...
          nah you were right not to include it in first place imo. Cruiser is pretty crap tbh, usyk head and shoulders above any of the others, got bellew as one of the belt holders lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            noones interested in watching the dwarves fight
            Yea we would rather see bum fights right?

Comment

I like both 160 and 154 a lot. Canelo is such a good fighter that he makes a big difference what weight class he fights in. He probably will be fighting at middleweight. If that is the case then middleweight has the world's best fighter in my opinion, and that's GGG. Middleweight will also have Canelo who I think is a top 5 pound for pound best in the world fighter with an iron jaw and hard, fast, accurate combinations to the head and body. He improves with every fight. Middleweight also has KO artist Jacobs and solid boxer -puncher Saunders. I think middleweights just might be the strongest but other weight classes are very strong and deep. I wouldn't argue with someone who picked another weight class as the best. They might be right and it's just opinion and impossible to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                Why no cruiserweight option? This is a red hot division right now and you ought to know that.
                yep CW is fire now.JMW is the best imo.

Comment

Watchout for Jarrett "Swift" Hurd 154 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    nah you were right not to include it in first place imo. Cruiser is pretty crap tbh, usyk head and shoulders above any of the others, got bellew as one of the belt holders lol
                    It's ten times better than middleweight division right now but that's not too difficult when you consider that 160 lbs has been one of the divisions with the least strength in depth for some time now.

Comment

no cruiserweight option???? even thought those guy are fighting each other only the other divisions

Comment

Working...
                      X