No announcement yet.

The New Gotti Film With John Travolta Is Pure *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I watched it (well sort of watched it) last night because I couldn't find anything else to put on while I was doing my work out. I knew it was crap...but I didn't realize just HOW crappy it was.

Travolta didn't look...sound nor act anything like Gotti. Travolta doesn't actually look human anymore...he looks more like a creepy alien. He should do another Tony Manero/Saturday Night Fever squeal where we get to see how Tony ends up as a bald old pensioner with arthritis.
    i can go for a battlefield earth 2

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i can go for a battlefield earth 2

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        That's what you get for watching a John Travolta movie. What's the last thing he was good in?
        hney hey hey

travolta is a good actor

nevermind he might of fell off i checked out his IMDB and last dope move I thought he was in was From Prais with Love.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Pulp Fiction, you can make an argument for Punisher.
          FaceOff > those
          Last edited by Lords; 07-06-2018, 03:11 AM. Reason: asd

Comment

Seriously? I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
              the definition of badass

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                Yes, Face/Off was fun but very stupid at the same time. They threw in enough action doe. Not bad. Not really good but not bad.
                Yeah, I'd agree. Siskel and Ebert even gave it two thumbs up when it was first released in theaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Yeah, I'd agree. Siskel and Ebert even gave it two thumbs up when it was first released in theaters.
                  When I first saw it, I was like sixteen. So, naturally, I loved it. But after a years, I watched it again and it wasn't half as cool. Haven't seen it in years. I'm sure it's still fun but of course, now it seems stupid. Hollywood makes boatloads off of young people. They like the dumbest things.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    When I first saw it, I was like sixteen. So, naturally, I loved it. But after a years, I watched it again and it wasn't half as cool. Haven't seen it in years. I'm sure it's still fun but of course, now it seems stupid. Hollywood makes boatloads off of young people. They like the dumbest things.
                    Yeah, I remember Jim Norton did a whole rant on Face Off and chanced Patrice O Neal's mind at the time about it, having him yell Face Off stinks haha.

You get to see Vinnie in Deception yet? It's cancelled now, so probably your best bet would be online or bootleg DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      pulp, obviously and he was good in from paris with love. face off was nonsensical but fun.
                      The best scene in Face/Off:

Comment

Working...
                      X