No announcement yet.

Haye lost because he went Vegan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    Ha hahaha hahaha idiot. Pay attention to this.

https://youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4
    Sorry mate, I don't follow bro science on youtube. Its easy to believe any kind of bs when you are ignorant on a topic. You just have to educate yourself about plant diet. The current level of meat consumption is definitely not sustainable because of environmental and health issues. Believe it or not, you can survive without eating meat. Give it a try if you are so skeptical. It won't be ideal and you will have to take the help of supplements but you will probably feel much healthier.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
      - B12 doesn't even come from meat, it comes from bacteria. Most of your meat and milk is injected with B12, so you're probably indirectly taking a B12 supplement whether you like it or not. B12 deficiency is probably more of a byproduct of water sanitisation (a good thing, obviously) than veganism. Pretty much everyone should be supplementing with B12 in one way or another.

- There is protein in every plant food, and it is demonstrably bioavailable to humans.

- Vegans number less than 0.5% of the world's population. Boxing is not a very popular sport - there simply aren't enough numbers to have vegan champion boxers just yet. Still, there are plenty of vegan athletes who compete very well in professional sport.

- Soy has been repeatedly shown to not be estrogenic in men. It is perfectly safe and healthy.
      Vegans are all deficient in B12, iron and zinc. Normal people don't need to think about b12 shots, special supplements and fortified foods. This is schit only vegan fools need to worry about which proves it's not a normal diet.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
        Sorry mate, I don't follow bro science on youtube. Its easy to believe any kind of bs when you are ignorant on a topic. You just have to educate yourself about plant diet. The current level of meat consumption is definitely not sustainable because of environmental and health issues. Believe it or not, you can survive without eating meat. Give it a try if you are so skeptical. It won't be ideal and you will have to take the help of supplements but you will probably feel much healthier.
        Veganism is bro science btw.

You may be able to survive without eating meat but you will not be healthy. The fact that you need replacement supplements on a vegan diet shows it's a flawed diet.

The environmental issues you touched on are covered in the lecture. Give it a watch and don't be so easily swayed by the latest health fad.

Comment

Comment

You may be able to survive without eating meat but you will not be healthy. The fact that you need replacement supplements on a vegan diet shows it's a flawed diet.

The environmental issues you touched on are covered in the lecture. Give it a watch and don't be so easily swayed by the latest health fad.

You need supplements on normal diet too. If you think you are getting all the goodies in meat, you need to rethink. Looks like most of you grew up hating broccoli and ****s. And I will skip on that video. Anything I read on this topic has to have strict references with real world sciences and research. I don't look at claims with any agenda. I'm a number guy and training to be a socioeconomist irl and if you can show me all of that video is papers which are peer reviewed, I'm interested
            Last edited by animelive; 05-06-2018, 04:15 AM.

Comment

... humans aren't herbivorous... they never were...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                In addition to being old, injured, and shot, Haye went vegan in 2014 and hasn't looked the same since.

Not eating meat is dumb and deprives your body of protein, aggression, and testosterone. Plants cannot make up for it.

lmao. 99% of top athletes are on PEDs.

Comment

I wonder why Haye doesnt look like those soyboys. Its almost as if he has some kind of magical supplement that keeps test levels high.

Comment

That woman is a fraud who's medical degree comes from some country I've never heard of, and who has zero credibility.

https://owndoc.com/diet/gaps-diet-review/

This is the position of the American Dietetic Association on vegetarian and vegan diets:

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. "

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      lmao. 99% of top athletes are on PEDs.
                      This. Most people are too naive to think anything like this can happen. But when you are playing at the top of anything, you look for ever advantage. These athletes, not just boxers, hire an extremely good medical team to inject them and cycle out any kind of drug.

If any of you think meat is enough to lift you up to the top, give it a go in any sport and see how wrong you are. Football, cycling, cricket, sprint. It is the same everywhere. They are not human, they are superhuman and there is a reason for that(not meat).

I find it amazing that, even after thousands of years of scientific progress and technology people think you cannot be healthy on a vegan diet. It is unfortunate that the people who benefit the most out of scientific progress, look at youtube videos to discredit professionals. This is how we end up with a population who does not believe in vaccines and global warming.
                      Last edited by animelive; 05-06-2018, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X