No announcement yet.

Wilder OWNED again! Hearn tells IT LIKE IT IS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    There needs to just be one thread for you guys to play in instead of the inevitable 9 new Wilder threads at the same times every day.
    Yep I think we need a May-Pac type of master thread this could take years

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      If the fight is worth $40M in UK they should move it to Vegas it will definitely make more than that for undisputed HW championship fight

UK is not about that life
      I think that's where Finkel, Haymon and DiBella have to come in and come up with the $100m and give Joshua his $50m.

I doubt we see that.

In Vegas lets say average seat is $500. If Joshua's fans travel that's a $9m gate if they don't then it's a $2.5m gate probably. PPV would probably do 200k TOPS so so $16m say so we are talking a $25m fight at most in Vegas.

Comment

I remember people saying GGG was right to not take the flat fee that he was offered, why should Wilder do what GGG didn't have to do?
        This is absolute bull****, we all know how big AJ is PPV wise and put this into consideration this will be the first time in a very long time that all heavyweight titles will belong proudly around the waist of one man, sorry couldn't help it

But seriously he shouldn't have to take the lowball offer its so obvious Hearn is not paying him his true worth in all of this, Wilder is a very important piece of the puzzle time to put up or shut up.

Comment

Hearn is a master of lowballing he did it at first with Quigg Vs. Frampton until he was forced to pay Frampton what he was worth, Hearn is a class A scumbag probably worse than Arum right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
            Oh no youve proved it now haha. Ok well keep watching the 'hw mayweather' new style of boring and robotic. And we will just keep the always excitable, bomb throwing freak show wilder in U.S. yalls can have tea time and take naps. We shall drink and yell over each other ha
            Don’t ever mention Joshua’s name with Floyds name in any regard-ever!

Comment

Don’t worry, boxing always gets it right. The fans are right in this case. Hearn is a ****en scumbag. He sees the future and the fighters that he has and is trying his hardest to keep the cash cow out of Clear And Present Danger...!!!

Comment

or even just a "Daily Eddie Hearn Says Thread"

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                  Hearn is a master of lowballing he did it at first with Quigg Vs. Frampton until he was forced to pay Frampton what he was worth, Hearn is a class A scumbag probably worse than Arum right now.
                  Wilder hasn't even achieved what Frampton has achieved and that little irishman is a featherweight.

Wilder got featherweight balls hahahah

Comment

another thread...

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      another thread...
                      Whats your problem? These threads will be made till the day Wilder grows some balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X