Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can only assume all the people in this thread attempting to mock Mayweather for this either arent very intelligent when it comes to finances, or dont regularly keep up with financial news.

Mayweather is just doing what any intelligent millionaire/billionaire in the US does.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      Bankruptcy of course doesn't mean the same thing as being broke but it is a last resort for a failing business or personal who is unable to pay their debts on time which is why the most successful businessmen have never gone bankrupt. (ie... Bill Gates, Zuckerberg)
      Well thats just incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
        Well hes needs money to pay off his bills and if hes not fighting he needs to rely on "his investments" as regular income which he speaks a lot about. If he cant pay his tax bills and is coming fighting, it tells you they are not paying off
        You gotta remember doe he made an insane amount of money in 2015. It's alleged he owes upward of $100M. That's not some 15% yearly profit off of investments type amount to randomly pay. I'd assume he could have a nice % of that in the bank but then he'd be broke til he gets paid in August and the coming months and be on a fixed income situation.

Purely theorizing it's completely ******ed he didn't hold back his expectations of what he would have to pay on taxes, but maybe he did but still not hold back enough, got bad info or something else happened to cause problems idk, but his investments likely have lil to nothing to do with this and him mishandling how much he invested within the margin of error to handle his taxes is the real culprit besides Floyd's own consistent issues with taxes.

And I still stand by the concept of him filing taxes quarterly to get things handled sooner and for him to hire a dedicated guy for this sorta necessary sh^t or fire someone and hire someone new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You gotta remember doe he made an insane amount of money in 2015. It's alleged he owes upward of $100M. That's not some 15% yearly profit off of investments type amount to randomly pay. I'd assume he could have a nice % of that in the bank but then he'd be broke til he gets paid in August and the coming months and be on a fixed income situation.

Purely theorizing it's completely ******ed he didn't hold back his expectations of what he would have to pay on taxes, but maybe he did but still not hold back enough, got bad info or something else happened to cause problems idk, but his investments likely have lil to nothing to do with this and him mishandling how much he invested within the margin of error to handle his taxes is the real culprit besides Floyd's own consistent issues with taxes.

And I still stand by the concept of him filing taxes quarterly to get things handled sooner and for him to hire a dedicated guy for this sorta necessary sh^t or fire someone and hire someone new.
          I agree. But the Pac boys need their fun theorizing. How Mayweather cashes in his checks or writes them off too. Ironically, the haters say he spends all the time... as if he hasn't spent on financial advisory. lol these theories yet again surface when a fight approaches. Only theory of the propaganda is to hope Floyd is distracted like IV-Gate the week before BErto....

Comment

• So this Mcgregor fight is basically just a GoFundme for Mayweather's IRS debt...nice to know. Now all you guys know where your money will be going

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Why are you so concerned with defending Floyd's honour?
              He's too emotionally affected everytime there is a news or thread that isn't in favor for floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                Mayweather will be broke in 10 years.
                The way floyd spend and throw away his money? I think floyd will be broke in less than 3 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Solid post!

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    The way floyd spend and throw away his money? I think floyd will be broke in less than 3 years.
                    Pactrash is already broke

He can't even pay Freddy

Comment

• Originally posted by babel19 View Post
                      I can only assume all the people in this thread attempting to mock Mayweather for this either arent very intelligent when it comes to finances, or dont regularly keep up with financial news.

Mayweather is just doing what any intelligent millionaire/billionaire in the US does.
                      I will agree if floyd is intelligent but the problem is he doesn't even know how to read and write.

Comment

Working...
                      X