Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Leonard Ellerbe Has Turned Into Quite a Bitter Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Leonard Ellerbe Has Turned Into Quite a Bitter Man

New York - An adamant Eddie Hearn met with reporters on Thursday fighting the good fight for streaming service DAZN. At the Golovkin-Derevyanchenko press conference, Hearn took aim at other promoters - who he claims are stalling fights because of network affiliation, in particular the Gervonta Davis-Tevin Farmer unification bout at 130 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Truer words have never been spoken. Mayweather controls Ellerbe. Davis on cruise control because he hides behind Mayweather promotions.

Comment

Read between the lines-Eddie is really saying to Ellerbe "you're a stylish puppet and a cool clown"

Comment

Ellerbe right Eddie has done a horrible job with Tevin who are those guys he’s fighting. He’s even struggling and going the distance with guys like Fonesca a fighter Tank put away. Getting booed after every fight and his contract was only 4yr 2M. He’s hiding behind DAZN. Every days Eddies doing a interview crying about other promoters yesterday it was Arum.

Comment

Eddie “Lucifer” Hearn back at it again....”if promoters and fighters don’t come and fight for dazn then they are haters”......still pushing the dazn agenda. He wants to be someone special in the USA so badly and his little council estate chav loser fan base lives vicariously through him

Comment

Mayweather Promotions is a bit of a useless promotional outfit. Not sure who they have besides Tank and Badou Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Ellerbe right Eddie has done a horrible job with Tevin who are those guys he’s fighting. He’s even struggling and going the distance with guys like Fonesca a fighter Tank put away. Getting booed after every fight and his contract was only 4yr 2M. He’s hiding behind DAZN. Every days Eddies doing a interview crying about other promoters yesterday it was Arum.
              Ellerbe is doing a great Job promoting Tank you say?
              Let's hear who Tank is fighting next
              I'll wait....
              Tevin earned his biggest $$$ since signing with Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Eddie “Lucifer” Hearn back at it again....”if promoters and fighters don’t come and fight for dazn then they are haters”......still pushing the dazn agenda. He wants to be someone special in the USA so badly and his little council estate chav loser fan base lives vicariously through him
                Eddie Hearn said the fights can be on showtime Fox etc
                Never said the fights have to be on Dazn
                Let the Promoters Bid
                Watch the Hearn interview before you post
                You're making yourself look stupid
                Another Hater
                Last edited by greeneye99; 08-23-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Now we have to be fair here, I'm all for the TRUTH I don't care to make any of these guys look good like some of you are committed to doing for some weird Fetish Purposes I guess

Initially it was all Love and Positive Vibes...

However after Eddie Hearn took a verbal jab at Ellerbe and Mayweather Promotions first because he couldn't get Tank Davis to sign with him, that is when Ellerbe started being negative back towards him and DAZN and rightfully so...

You can't Burn Bridges then try to comeback and use that same Bridge later after you already burned it. Eddie started this not Ellerbe, Ellerbe was minding his business then all of a sudden because he couldn't poach Tank Davis away Eddie I guess got frustrated. Tank is not his fighter, he is not the one who found him or who Adrien Broner took Tank Davis to rather so they really don't owe Eddie Hearn a damn thing with the Tank Davis situation for him to feel so entitled to have Tank Davis go on DAZN or something

So put your Man Crushes aside and be FAIR and tell the entire story. When Eddie couldn't sign Tank Davis he turned around and started Bashing Ellerbe and Mayweather Promotions so yes HE started this

I still think Eddie Hearn "Blind Bid" is a great idea though but he can stick his foot in his mouth and his fans I guess forget things he have said in the past so when someone respond to him they're quick to make him the victim and make everybody else as some sort of attacker of Eddie Hearn
                  Last edited by sicko; 08-23-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Ellerbe is doing a great Job promoting Tank you say?
                    Let's hear who Tank is fighting next
                    I'll wait....
                    Tevin earned his biggest $$$ since signing with Hearn
                    Tevin contract was 4 fights 2M that’s nothing spectacular. Let’s hear who Tevin is fighting next? whoever Tank fights just know the stars will be there watching and at least he won’t get booed out the building like Tevin.
                    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 08-24-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X