Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's quitting was more disgraceful? Rigo or Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's quitting was more disgraceful? Rigo or Khan?

????????????????
    Rigo
    76.36%
    Khan
    23.64%

Rigo for sure. Smaller man or not, you sign to fight then you fight. It was confusing to watch the way the fight 'ended'. I felt like it was slowly heating up round by round and then BOOM, no mas.

Comment

Rigo. Crawford was ****ing Khan up.

Comment

Rigo is a thousand times the fighter Khan is, and I love him to death , but Rigo.
        Rigo was getting hit but he was hardly getting hit, like at all, check the punch stats...and it wasn't like Loma would have knocked him out. He would have shut him out, but Rigondeaux defense is too good and he's too defensive and hits too hard to overwhelm. Khan was getting the ish beat out of him from pillar to post.

Comment

First off. I hate quitters but id like to see any of you get in the ring with these QUITTERS and see if you would quit.
          Bet you pu$$ys would.

Comment

Not even close. Rigo quit the sport.

Comment

Rigo

Many people on here even said Rigo was going to beat Loma, no one here said Con was going to beat Bud.

Con just showed that not only does he have a glass chin but also glass balls too

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                First off. I hate quitters but id like to see any of you get in the ring with these QUITTERS and see if you would quit.
                Bet you pu$$ys would.
                Can you warp those quitters back to when they were novices ???? Or can we be magically given skills that would make the sport sanction such a fight ?!?!?!

Saying a professional fighter would most likely beat a layman's ass isn't saying much. No need to be defending these high priced quitters honor. They wouldn't defend your honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Can you warp those quitters back to when they were novices ???? Or can we be magically given skills that would make the sport sanction such a fight ?!?!?!

Saying a professional fighter would most likely beat a layman's ass isn't saying much. No need to be defending these high priced quitters honor. They wouldn't defend your honor.
                  Get in the ring with a professional fighter whose like 15-8. Then talk to me einstein. There are boxing gyms EVERYWHERE. Fck the professional. Get in theres with an amature whose 20:10.
                  Bet u wont lol.

Comment

100% Rigo. A nut punch will make a lot of mfers wanna quit. When you quit cuz you are just getting outclassed there's much more shame in that.

Dig Rigo 100x more than Khan, but that was a bad look by Rigo & scars his legacy for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X