Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it racist to say white people have a lower IQ than Japanese people or is it a fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    A mud hut is nothing like a pyramid. The pyramids are made of stone and are geometrically precise. Pyramid/mud hut, same thing...…..Rockin'
    To understand what I typed, I think you'd have to know what the word "inspired" means.

For example, you may have been inspired by James Toney, but....
    Last edited by travestyny; 04-17-2019, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
      I don't know about that. I've had asian friends and classmates and they can do things that I can't.

Like completely owning and dominating me in starcraft and nba2k..
      chess.. creating art from scratch... I have a korean friend who can make sculptures of anything using a 3d pen.. the way he can draw the little pieces and see the whole connected thing in his head is unfathomable to me.

..Getting a 4.0 gpa in a class i'm barely getting a C in even if I try my best.

Figuring out solutions to complex problems or just being quick witted.

From my experience asians are naturally smarter...
      The problem with that is it doesn't translate into real world results. By far the largest amount of great thinkers, developments and inventions have come from the western world.

It's no coincidence that countries that score higher on IQ results also have a greater work ethic, stronger educational system and a culture that stresses the importance of high academic achievements.

This is why poorer, less developed countries score so low - they don't have the luxury to dedicate themselves to educational pursuits; instead they have to focus on getting by and supporting their families.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Red - Tell us more about them.
        I saw two fights @ work, both sets off guys were Japanese. They fought like girls. Nobody reported it to HR.

I’ve met a lot of fools here, Alexkid woul be at home here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I saw two fights @ work, both sets off guys were Japanese. They fought like girls. Nobody reported it to HR.

Its amazing a few generations back they were suicidal warriors how our nurture makes us into wussies or men.

Ive got work to do way too wussy, its so hard though, I suppose ive made good progress and it will come just not right away.

jUST NEED TO PRACTICE BEING REAL AND COURAGEOUS WITH MY WEAKNESS
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-18-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zaroku View Post
            i saw two fights @ work, both sets off guys were japanese. They fought like girls. Nobody reported it to hr.

I’ve met a lot of fools here, alexkid woul be at home here.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Its amazing a few generations back they were suicidal warriors how our nurture makes us into wussies or men.

Ive got work to do way too wussy, its so hard though, I suppose ive made good progress and it will come just not right away.

jUST NEED TO PRACTICE BEING REAL AND COURAGEOUS WITH MY WEAKNESS
              Just learn from your mistakes, and you’ll be considered sharp, but learning from others experiences is brilliant!brilliant, but kinda boring I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Not the fight. Talk more about the guys i highlighted in red.

So you never went to india(the land of my people)?

You never met up with Lil D?

Comment

Who cares it it's "racist"? Japanese people have higher IQs on average than most of the world & you've benefited from their stable productive civilization. You haven't benefited from the "anti-racist" countries that exist off of crime & tax subsidies.

When did people stop being fascinated by reality and regress into religious zealots who fear the word "racist" like its a forbidden word a witchdoctor named television warned you about?

Japan is the only country to ever be nuclear bombed in an act of war and bounced back almost instantaneously while most of the world's countries blame their entire failed history on a 200-man Portuguese expeditionary force who frightened them in 1850. Yes, it's related to IQ. Long-term climate, environment & selective breeding honed the Japanese into a generally more cognitively adaptable & resilient subgroup than average.

How about having empathy for people/groups with high IQs?

Despite giving the world everything it has more or less unassisted by the global majority, they are being rapidly bred out & have a threatened future.

If the world were a public school classroom, who do you think is feeling more pain, the ****** trying to eat his own toenails in the back or the kid with an IQ of 140+ suffering from severe chronic depression because he's forced to interact with loud simple missing links all day every day and knows he will spend his life being scapegoated by them for being "the man/the system" while they have 10 children apiece & inherit a world they can never possible understand or sustain for free?
                  Last edited by ////; 04-18-2019, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Not in India yet, I’m filling out a lot of paperwork now, I won’t be on a tourist visa, and I am gathering bank statements etc. it’s a hassle.

At Aozora (blue sky) Two guys that normally got along pretty good on the surfacえ, but I heard they were talking crap about each other to management or something. Two very skinny guys, who look like Alexkid, were yelling at each other and then suddenly they were throwing punches.

Even if it wasn’t stopped as quick as it was, no damage was inflicted in either fool.

The other was at BofA, and it was a good scrap, they threw down in the designated smoking area. I enjoyed that one a lot, less hair pulling and hugging etc stuff. Kicks and punches. Both guys had kinda messed up faces.

Comment

Working...
                    X