No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Fury Rematch Will NOT Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I agree an ex pro fighter would make better judges. But some favor a certain style and can be biased that way. Judges do get fights wrong alot I agree. Maybe after the 10th round they should let the fighters see the scorecards???
    What difference would it make, other than bickering, which leads nowhere? Maybe we need 5 judges instead of 3. Maybe we need to have a commission that will be hearing appeals to controversial judgements with the power to overturn them. Its too much at stake in terms of fighter's health for them to be treated like a talking meat and to be forced to be subjected to start from the bottom just because of some "118-110" kind of an idiot. The judges whose scoring get overturned a lot get removed from the roster for incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
      What difference would it make, other than bickering, which leads nowhere? Maybe we need 5 judges instead of 3. Maybe we need to have a commission that will be hearing appeals to controversial judgements with the power to overturn them. Its too much at stake in terms of fighter's health for them to be treated like a talking meat and to be forced to be subjected to start from the bottom just because of some "118-110" kind of an idiot. The judges whose scoring get overturned a lot get removed from the roster for incompetence.
      #1 is hold them accountable for incompetance or worse corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Damn your a fckin clown,now I know why your laughed at constantly. You can't take an L like a man & admit you got owned so you troll my posts like a lil btch. Nobodies defending Byrd just vegas judging in general,but your too fckin stupid to see anything besides your eurocentric nuthugging bias.
        I don’t give two s#hits on the topic you are a walking contradiction that makes up lies to suit your narrative..... I got owned? You are a clown that is deluded. You say dumb stuff like AJ doesn’t attend the Wilder Fury fight so it proves he doesn’t want the fight. So Brezeale not attending that fight does it prove he doesn’t want to face Wilder. Take your face out of Your boyfriend ‘s arse and have a word with yourself

Comment

All body punches are counted as power shots you dumbass
          I rest my case. A jab to the body is a powershot. How about if a boxer tickles the belly button, is that a power shot too?

Comment

• Gypsy just lost all the new fans he got after getting off the canvas twice in a fight I felt he won...Time and money reveals the real and destroys the illusion

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              Why should I abandon him hes a boxer I'm a boxing fan???????
              See if you responded like that originally I would have green k the rebuttal and looked for easier prey but instead you reacted all sensitive, accused me of being bias towards Wilder when it was not until 3 hours ago that I knew the fight deal they tried to propose to Wilder.

I wasn’t name calling and I’m definitely not trying to be a internet thug. I just share with you what’s on my mind at the time in a non threatening way or if you were in my presence. That means we shouldn’t resort to blows simply because I support Aj and you support baby oil Wilder

Comment

Pacs legacy should be in tatters if his fans were honest with themselves about him ducking FMJ for yrs because he didn't wanna do blood testing. and i'm not even a Mayweather fanboi either as you well know.
                Yeah we know you are not A Mayweather fan or Wilder fan .Roger that

Comment

• Ben Davison was right all along. Fury needs to take a lighter touch after almost getting decapitated in that 12th round. It doesn't matter if you're winning most of the rounds in a Wilder fight: one punch is all it takes to either lose the fight or shake your confidence into ever wanting to fight him again. And Fury got dropped twice in the last four rounds of that fight, so Wilder was clearly getting the better of him in the later rounds. Too bad Fury is in ESPN protective custody right now, but it's better for his health because he can only take so much punishment from Wilder.

No matter what Fury says, his actions say that he believes Wilder is the better fighter (right now) and will beat him in the rematch. But Fury still deserves high praise for stepping up and fighting Wilder the first time, when he really didn't have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    Wilder didn't get the decision, he got a gift draw. In reality Fury won and nobody is going to tell me different. Way too many trolls on this site.

I wouldn't mind seeing Fury kick the shít out of Joyce. I'm not into the HW's really. Just following lately because of the drama.
                    I miss type, I know Wilder didn't get the decision he got a draw is what I meant.

Joyce is too green and has to get close to a guy that knows how to control distance with his long arms.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I've heard his name a couple times, I'll have to check him out. If he has heart, that mean something to me.
                      His last fight. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQE8JesRYNU

Comment

Working...
                      X