No announcement yet.

Baby Miller claims to have recieved offer from NFL team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Miller claims to have recieved offer from NFL team

I'm calling bulls*it. Maybe practice squad.

He's getting knocked out by AJ in his next fight, it's nailed on. Just playing his part in the "Let's pretend AJ is trying to make fights with Fury and Wilder" play.

Comment

Miller is the new Bo Jackson.

Comment

hes the new cook. he must have picked up some cooking knowledge from his unique "training regime"

Comment

Getting put on a practice squad isn't that big a deal. We had some rugby player on the 49ers a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
            Miller is the new Bo Jackson.
            New slogan

#itsMillertime

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Getting put on a practice squad isn't that big a deal. We had some rugby player on the 49ers a few years ago.
              Jarryd Hayne - it was a pretty big deal in Australia when he left Rugby League to try and crack the NRL. He probably made it further than most thought he would.

But yeah..if Big Baby has any interest from an NFL Team, it's to be the last guy on the P-Squad. No way in hell is anyone giving him an NFL roster spot.

Comment

I also got an offer from an NFL team but turned it down.

I'm not going to spend that much money on season tickets and not get free preferred parking thrown in.

Comment

Talk endless amount of chit to Joshua, get offered the fight then quit for another sport. This ain't a good look for Miller.

Comment

Working...
                  X