Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour: Luis Ortiz is 48! A 55 Year Old Cuban National Team Boxer Told Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly wouldnt surprise me at all, he definitely looks around that age 45-48.

no way in hell is he 38 though i think we can all agree on that.

Comment

Soon as Wilder signs to fight the boogyman..all the excuses come out

Comment

He's the GOAT if he's 48 years old

Comment

Haha, Mansour don't talk no ****

Comment

He looks older than 38, i don't know about 48 though !

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              The build up to the alleged age revelation starts at 58:20

Stop it, he won the Panam games Gold when he was 26 years old back in 2005. He is 38 years old.

Comment

What incentive does any professional boxer have to lie about their age, especially to that extent? If anything, you'd want to highlight how much of an old b*stard you are if you have trouble getting fights.

Comment

This is kind of sad, the way he has to lie about his age! (He should just come clean, I actually think it will be good self promotion!)...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Should Ortiz win he will unofficially be the oldest HW champion in history , eclipsing G. Foremans age 45 record !
                    wrong

foreman was lineal.

if ortiz beats wilder and its confirmed hes 48, he will be the oldest heavyweight to have an abc title. He has to beat AJ to beat foreman's record.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                      What incentive does any professional boxer have to lie about their age, especially to that extent? If anything, you'd want to highlight how much of an old b*stard you are if you have trouble getting fights.

he had probably been lying for a long time through his entire amateur career. everyone knows cubans are experienced pros fighting 19 year olds, the incentive was to down play that.

Comment

Working...
                      X