No announcement yet.

Loma is better than Floyd ever was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I don't know who Kigali is, I'm assuming he's a poster who posts non-sense without backing his thoughts. I'm just a retired boxing fan living off my pension.

Comment

Salido!

Btw, how many PPV's has Lama sold???? I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple L View Post
        Salido!

Btw, how many PPV's has Lama sold???? I'll wait.
        You demos are so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredfan View Post
          Before the demo brings up Salido, let's not forget about the gift Floyd got against Castillo, and Castillo did not even come in overweight like Salido the cheat did.

Loma is far more skilled, and far more entertaining than even PBF. Don't get me wrong, Mayweather was a great fighter, but Loma is on a different level. Loma is the future.

Comment

I love Loma but he has a long way to go to equal Mayweather's accomplishments in his long undefeated pro career. Mayweather was a world champion most of the time from age 21 to age 38. He won so many world titles at 130, 135, 140, 147 and 154. He is much more established and proven as a pro than Loma is now with just a few pro fights. Maybe someday Loma will equal or pass Mayweather but I don't think it's today. Is Loma more enjoyable to watch? I think so.

Comment

Loma might steal "most overrated" status from GGG if this keeps up.

Roman Gonzalez just lost, so people may be finally coming to their senses about him.

Comment

alt...........

Comment

Hold on. Are we talking about the same Loma who has Salido problems?

That Loma is better than Floyd ever was?

Comment

Floyd turned pro at 18 while Loma turned pro at 25. Whats the difference? Loma was (and still is) at the height of his physical powers, had incredible experience with a decorated amateur career and back to back Olympic medals. Floyd turned pro at 18 while still a young man, only 91 amateur fights and wasn't nowhere near his physical peak. When Floyd moved to 147, Jim Lampley commented Floyd on finally filling into his body as he was still a very small fighter while he was in his 20's.

Floyd beat a Hall of famer for his first belt which was the WBC and ring magazines lineal title. He was basically fighting the man of that division instead of hunting a limited fighter like Loma did with Salido. When Lomachenko was fighting for his world title he fought Salido and the truth of the matter is that people expected Loma to obliterate Salido as he was considered to be there to lie down and get beaten, instead Salido came to fight and won. Also Salido came in 3 pounds overweight not 11 pounds like a lot of people are saying. Pretty shocking lies/excuses being given to Loma and I am a fan of him.

Pretty shocking that Loma is given this god status so early his best wins have come against a worn out Martinez who had two back to back wars with Salido and was spent, Walters who had a one year layoff and GRJ who hasn't beaten anyone of significance.

Comment

This is an alt post, good thread appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X