Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Bascially Calls Teofimo Lopez Sr Racist On Air!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    blame the urban youths or people from the hood who use it and turned into a trendy word to say among the masses! I blame rap music that popularized the word and made crap like poisoning your own community cool.
    No I’ll blame the white person or Hispanic who uses the term. That seems like a fitting place for blame.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Caleb Plant grew up poor and in the ghetto. Guarantee he isn't walking around dropping N bombs and people going "it's cool, he was poor at one point"
      I he most likely does if he group up with blacks. you see this in NYC hispanics call black people ***** all the time. LOL they yell it at each other on the street.

Comment

I he most likely does if he group up with blacks. you see this in NYC hispanics call black people ***** all the time. LOL they yell it at each other on the street.
        Southern white guy would get checked for that a lot quicker than a group of Hispanics in NYC would though.

Location matters too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
          No I’ll blame the white person or Hispanic who uses the term. That seems like a fitting place for blame.
          and there lies the problem always blaming others. we are lost!

Comment

and there lies the problem always blaming others. we are lost!
            We aren’t lost, you are. People shouldn’t say the word period, but when certain people use the word it’s racist undertones are highlighted. There’s no question about that.

Comment

And I say undertones but it is the very meaning of the word

Comment

hmmm. But Ward did score the fight correctly imo

Comment

Working...
                X