Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's quitting was more disgraceful? Rigo or Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo. Khan was pretty much ready to go and was already beat the fuk up. Rigo looked like he literally just got frustrated and quit. Khan at last brushed off a knock down and was trying. Rigo didn't even get that far.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
      Get in the ring with a professional fighter whose like 15-8. Then talk to me einstein. There are boxing gyms EVERYWHERE. Fck the professional. Get in theres with an amature whose 20:10.
      Bet u wont lol.
      Just going from YOUR emotional scenario. Matching professional QUITERS vs fans !!!!

Now you're expanding your outburst

Comment

Very disappointed in Khan performance.i heard big talk about his boxing skills and he was getting beat down bad even before the low blow.im glad it didn't continue cause even if the low blow didn't occur continuing would made him look even worse

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          First off. I hate quitters but id like to see any of you get in the ring with these QUITTERS and see if you would quit.
          Bet you pu$$ys would.
          ROFL nonsensical post. It's like going to a restaurant and spending $60 on a burnt meal and being told you can't complain because "But u couldent do bettah!".

Literally seen no-one suggest they'd beat Rigo or Khan in a boxing match in here. None. Your 'post' is like being ran over by an ice cream truck and contracting AIDS of the ass at the same time as receiving a lobotomy.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            ROFL nonsensical post. It's like going to a restaurant and spending $60 on a burnt meal and being told you can't complain because "But u couldent do bettah!".

Literally seen no-one suggest they'd beat Rigo or Khan in a boxing match in here. None. Your 'post' is like being ran over by an ice cream truck and contracting AIDS of the ass at the same time as receiving a lobotomy.
            Exactly

''What do you mean this movie was garbage ?!?!? Go on and make a better movie, then !!!!''

You get these defenders of the sport spouting off if a guy is disrespected

As if boxers are above getting pissed on after a piss poor performance...

These ''defenders'' have some deep rooted issues.

Comment

imo i would say rigo, i just would of liked it if he went all out guns blazing and would of gotten stopped.

Comment

Both were disgraceful quitjobs, but Rigo was far worse

Khan had already been dropped, was getting beaten from pillar to post, and just received a tremendous low blow. he was ready to go and he knew it

Rigo on the other hand was getting outboxed and outclassed but never took real damage, he just got frustrated because things weren't going his way and quit. What a baby

most disgraceful quitjob of all time.

Comment

Gotta say Rigo and I picked him to win!

He made it
                  Worse by
                  The amount of
                  Trolling he did and mocking Lomachenko online before the fight!

When you do that amount of roasting, you gotta go out swinging!

If it wasn’t for Luis
                  Ortiz going out
                  On his shield against Wilder , Rigo
                  Would’ve gave Cuba a bad
                  Bad rep!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Just going from YOUR emotional scenario. Matching professional QUITERS vs fans !!!!

Now you're expanding your outburst
                    Sounds like a talking ****** to me. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post

Your labia are showing. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X