• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team USA full of inactive fighters.
    Pathetic Boxing Champions = PBC.
    I'd rather see them disappear forever.

Comment

Jamie McDonnell should not count as a 'world-champion' hes held the regular WBA bantam weight title for years, the other fraud Ryan Burnett has already topped what bum McDonnell has done at 118 in his 'unification' of the WBA ( super ) and IBF bantamweight titles with Zhanat Zhakiyanov in his first fight as champion, in contrast Jamie has had six or seven defenses of his trinket and never unified.

Keep in mind Jamie McDonnell was also stripped on the IBF 118 pound strap that Burnnet now also hold for DUCKING his mandatory Vusi Malinga -- PATHETIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Joshua WBA (Super), IBF, and IBO Heavyweight
        Groves WBA (Super) Super Middleweight
        Saunders WBO Middleweight
        Selby IBF Featherweight
        Burnett WBA (Super) and IBF Bantamweight
        McDonell WBA (Regular)
        Yafai WBA (Super)

what happened??? There was like 15 not too long ago

America has 13

Wilder WBC Heavyweight
        Bevandies WBC Super Middleweight
        Truax IBF Super Middleweight
        Charlo WBC Light Middleweight
        Hurd IBF Light Middleweight
        Ali WBO Light Middleweight
        Thurman WBC and WBA (Super) Welterweight
        Spence IBF Welterweight
        Garcia WBC Lightweight
        Easter Jr IBF Lightweight
        Russell Jr WBC Super Featherweight
        Roman WBA (Regular) Super Bantamweight
        Magdaleno WBO Super Bantamweight
        With so many young, hungry and naturally athletic African Americans I'm surprised there aren't more World Champions from the USA to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          With so many young, hungry and naturally athletic African Americans I'm surprised there aren't more World Champions from the USA to be honest.
          Erislandy Lara 'The American Dream' is missing from the list, hes a naturalized citizen and fly's the American flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            LOL!...keep clinging to bull**** that doesn't matter....where's all your TOP PFP Professionals?

You've had like 2 fleeting Top 5 PFPers in 25 years!...the Jamaican-Canadian, Lewis and "Above Average" Joe Calzaghe...that is terrible.

Yes really...thank you for proving my point.

"But, but we have Groves and Saunders!"....lol
            Hahahahaha P4P is controlled by the Americans. Anyone who listens to them idiots needs their head testing. They actually have Wilder in the top 10 over AJ.

Why don't we do HOF worthy fighters over the last 25 years, hey?

Lennox Lewis
            Ricky Hatton
            Carl Froch
            Joe Calzaghe
            Naseem Hamed

As your country has 5 times the population, you'll need to give me 25 Americans that are HOF worthy?
            You typical stupid American. Give me those names, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Hahahahaha P4P is controlled by the Americans. Anyone who listens to them idiots needs their head testing. They actually have Wilder in the top 10 over AJ.

Why don't we do HOF worthy fighters over the last 25 years, hey?

Lennox Lewis
              Ricky Hatton
              Carl Froch
              Joe Calzaghe
              Naseem Hamed

As your country has 5 times the population, you'll need to give me 25 Americans that are HOF worthy?
              You typical stupid American. Give me those names, son.
              I'll try and I'll use Hatton and Froch as the cutoff point (as I wouldn't vote either in)

Holyfield
              Tyson
              Bowe (wouldn't have voted him but he's in like Hamed)
              Jones
              Toney
              Hopkins
              Mosley
              Wright
              Crawford (he'll make it)
              De La Hoya
              Too Sharp Johnson
              Tarver (he deserves it more than Hatton or Froch but I wouldn't vote him)
              Forrest (wouldn't vote but again over Froch and Hatton I would)
              Mayweather

I don't know if you have to X by 5 but I get what your saying. In that case Puerto Rico takes a fat dump on ANY nation then.

Anyway I hate when people make Boxing a nationalist thing and only root for fighters from a country and have to make such topics. It wreaks of insecurity and it's not a team sport it's an individual sport and I've never cared where a fighter is from.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                I'll try and I'll use Hatton and Froch as the cutoff point (as I wouldn't vote either in)

Holyfield
                Tyson
                Bowe (wouldn't have voted him but he's in like Hamed)
                Jones
                Toney
                Hopkins
                Mosley
                Wright
                Crawford (he'll make it)
                De La Hoya
                Too Sharp Johnson
                Tarver (he deserves it more than Hatton or Froch but I wouldn't vote him)
                Forrest (wouldn't vote but again over Froch and Hatton I would)
                Mayweather

I don't know if you have to X by 5 but I get what your saying. In that case Puerto Rico takes a fat dump on ANY nation then.

Anyway I hate when people make Boxing a nationalist thing and only root for fighters from a country and have to make such topics. It wreaks of insecurity and it's not a team sport it's an individual sport and I've never cared where a fighter is from.
                Holyfield, Mosley, Toney, Jones and Tarver are drug cheats. They don't belong.

Bowe, Forrest, Wright, Tarver and Johnson are laughable. They don't come close to belonging in the HOF.

Forrest and Tarver over Froch and Hatton??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh. I think i'll leave it there.

P.S I forgot to include Benn and Eubank in that time period.

Comment

Holyfield, Mosley, Toney, Jones and Tarver are drug cheats. They don't belong.

Bowe, Forrest, Wright, Tarver and Johnson are laughable. They don't come close to belonging in the HOF.

Forrest and Tarver over Froch and Hatton??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks for the laugh. I think i'll leave it there.

P.S I forgot to include Benn and Eubank in that time period.
                  Obviously you have a bias but have you seen Mark Johnson fight? He was a special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Obviously you have a bias but have you seen Mark Johnson fight? He was a special fighter.
                    I'm the one who's biased?? Have you reread what you wrote??

And yes, I do know who Johnson is. He was a very good fighter but nothing more. Most of who he fought were bogus.

Comment

I'm the one who's biased?? Have you reread what you wrote??

And yes, I do know who Johnson is. He was a very good fighter but nothing more. Most of who he fought were bogus.
                      Not really it's just those weights don't get the same attention but he beat some very good Mexican fighters in addition to other very good fighters. Before he got locked up and got a little old he was completely untouchable. A complete fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X