Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter of the Year Nominations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Rungvisai - came out of nowhere, shocked the world and in the second fight made the doubters quiet for good.

2. Lomachenko - just amazing seeing this guy work and outclassing all his opponents.

3. Crawford - same as Loma except I also love watching him go southpaw vs other southpaws. really shows his competitive spirit and the different levels to the game.

would have to agree about mikey garcia not being listed though

Comment

• Cletus "the Hebrew Hammer" Seldon but there isn't poll option for him.

Comment

• i'm honestly expecting joshua to get it. my pick would be lomachenko, but i'dhave no issues with crawford, either.

the real top fighters in the world and who had good years are crawford and lomachenko. but joshua is an easy way for media outlets to cop out from picking one or the other and picking joshua because of how big of a draw he is.

make no mistake, joshua is going to be boxing's biggest earner in the next five years barring something crazy. if fury can make a comeback and he or joshya can put wilder on his resume then fury - joshua will be truly massive. the only tyhing they're missing is vegas money and american PPV, but do they really need it?

Comment

• Thrown in with GGG more cos he was bottom of the poll than anything else. He has at least as strong an argument as any of the others based on the quality of opposition - provided you thought he deserved the nod both times, that is.

Comment

• Joshua , Saunders, Golovkin

Comment

• Thank you to all those that voted and especially those that actually took the time out to make their lists and then explain them. There were a lot of good discussions throughout.

Happy 2018.

Comment

• After the recent talk from TC, the fan poll on here shows Loma was first, Rung 2nd and TC a tied third with AJ. Interesting...

Comment

Working...
                X