No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Inks Promotional Pact With Top Rank

The welterweight division's best-kept secret is ready to break out. Unbeaten Dominican welterweight contender Carlos 'El Caballo Bronco' Adames has agreed to a multi-year promotional agreement with Top Rank, Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum announced today. At the age of 23, Carlos is a two-year pro. A sensational prospect at 147 pounds, who was an amateur standout at the elite international level before his debut, Adames is currently the World Boxing Association (WBA) Fedelatin welterweight champion, and he has scored three successful title defenses. The International Boxing Federation (IBF) ranks him #13 at welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This cabrón is a beast

Comment

Another nice pick up by Arum. Dude just beat Carlos Molina last year. Thats a solid win for a guy still only 23.

Comment

Arum just keeps taking over the sport, fighting all these top prospects. Everyone wants to fight on Espn and they can fight 3-4 times a year and get paid big money. Top Rank on Espn is going to dominate boxing for the forseeable future, I think its only going to get much bigger especially Crawford abd Loma who are on the verge of becoming ppv fighters

Comment

Someone for Bud to beat

Comment

adames is no joke ! nice move by top rank!

Comment

Arum haters cant stand it lmao. Best promoter in the biz when it comes to developing talent. Adames seems to have the goods, we'll see. Good luck kid

Comment

Arum has made a couple nice little signings recently, I wonder what's going to happen with all these guys when Bobby boy croaks soon

Comment

Funny I made a thread on him not too long ago, everyone seemed to downplay him as nothing major...

Now Arum signs him and he's the best prospect on the rise...lol he'll literally be groomed to become an opponent for Crawford to get a nice ranking with the WBA after defeating him.

Arum can't market this guy...who does he think he's fooling? Lol he fooled the only person he needed to I guess which is the fighter himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Someone for Bud to beat
                    Crawford gets rag dolled. This dude is huge

Comment

Working...
                    X