Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Conor Benn be the new Eubank Jr hypejob?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    It's the in thing to do to make fun of Eubank. He really isn't a bad fighter and he has done pretty well for himself. He is worth a few million bucks from boxing earnings and he was good enough to fight Groves for the title and good enough that the odds makers made him the betting favorite going into the fight. I may be one of the few Eubank fans left but I'll look forward to his next fight and root for him to win. I like the way he fights.
    Hey buddy, I hope all is well.

I think Eubank is a good fighter but just a very **** boxer and not smart enough to makenthe adjustments against Good boxers. Benn on the other hand is worse. Much worse. Eubank might be better in the future but I’m not so sure.
    He skipped the amateurs in the UK, had his dad over hype him and now he’s going to have to come to terms with another fall from grace. It will be interesting to see how he reacts

Comment

It's the in thing to do to make fun of Eubank. He really isn't a bad fighter and he has done pretty well for himself. He is worth a few million bucks from boxing earnings and he was good enough to fight Groves for the title and good enough that the odds makers made him the betting favorite going into the fight. I may be one of the few Eubank fans left but I'll look forward to his next fight and root for him to win. I like the way he fights.
      I don't think he's quite as bad as he's being made out, and some of the critics are the ones that built him up way beyond what he'd earned. He's brave and has a fight. However, it's he's own total lack of sportsmanship, such as knocking out amatuer novices in sparring and posting it proudly online thats earned him this stick. Some people don't like the bully image.

Comment

Difference being the Benns have their feet firmly planted on the ground and isn't claiming to be the best

Comment

Didn't Conor Benn get derailed with his last performance? I mean he didn't lose, but it wasn't a fight that instills confidence in him reaching a world class level one day.

Eubank Jr is at least competing at the world class level even if he's 0-2 vs his two best opponents & its arguable he coulda gotten the decision in one of those fights (although people seem to have forgotten that these days).

Comment

Thats a good comment
            Fighters need more fans like you

Comment

Working...
            X