Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-21-2018, 03:03 AM #71
Contender

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Rubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,956.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
He is Showtime's biggest draw. Were you aware of that?

Why were you under the impression that Wilder's ratings were poor?

Is it possible you were hoodwinked by propaganda?
Actually he's Showtimes 2nd biggest draw, Broner drew bigger number on Showtime last year.

While Wilder/Stiverne did 824K, Broner/Garcia did more with 881K

But of course none of these were PPV which is the platform all the truly big draws showcase their skills. Until Wilder fights on PPV he's simply a big name in the minor leagues.
Rubber Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-21-2018, 03:06 AM #72
Banned

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
lightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond reputelightsout_finit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,141.00
Thanks - danny711 Thanks. - Round 1 A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 No Message - -jose- Enjoy red k reciprocator LOL! you're a dumb child - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnystev View Post
"fast eddie" and the underwear salesman will never sign to fight birdlegs they don't want that KO loss
Joshua Is a coward....
With that glass chin I would actually be worried that Wilder could knock him out to death...
Hearn is probably worried about that too.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Ortiz is very polite. I've not heard him say not look beyond me yet.
lol what???

He called Wilder a mother*****er when they confronted each other after his last fight.....
lightsout_finit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:09 AM #73
Contender

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Bonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond reputeBonduu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 7,299.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgTripleOg View Post
Uk fans are the worst in this sport. Every Wilder thread has these troll bots from the U.K. hating and saying the same lame insults. U guys are the worst just go away
Most calling out Wilder for who he is ain't hating boy, and most ain't from UK.

Wilder is a fraud, loud mouthed just like Charles Martin, he talks the talk but hasn't really walked the walk, if you know what I mean. His resume as a Champ with 38+ fights is ****, make no bones abart it.

When AJ destroyed Wlad, why didn't he come out right there in the ring to call out AJ? me think, then he was impressed, overwhelmed by that fight, he sat quiet like a little boy but but as soon as he got over the hills at 'Bama he started squealing...
Bonduu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:28 AM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15370 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,234.04
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
That's not what happened. Don't you ever get tired of being a boring troll? Don't you realize that to reasonable adults, when we see your posts, what you're really saying is I AM MISERABLE AND NOBODY WILL **** ME?
Haha don't have a problem in that regard. And you're the guy feigning importance by saying you're controlled by the sanctioning bodies but labelling others a troll
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
sad ****er
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:54 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5855 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,371.59
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
Actually he's Showtimes 2nd biggest draw, Broner drew bigger number on Showtime last year.
No, he's Showtime's biggest draw. Mikey Garcia is a far more attractive opponent than Bermane Stiverne in a rematch, so yes Broner-Garcia did slightly more viewers than Wilder-Stiverne II, but against a comparable opponent, Wilder does more than Broner.

Quote:
While Wilder/Stiverne did 824K, Broner/Garcia did more with 881K
Right. But use your brain. Look at how close those numbers are even though Wilder was stuck with an opponent nobody wanted to see and Broner had a very attractive opponent who is a headliner for Showtime in his own right.

Quote:
But of course none of these were PPV which is the platform all the truly big draws showcase their skills. Until Wilder fights on PPV he's simply a big name in the minor leagues.
There is one successful PPV fighter left in the US. So if that is the standard, then every boxer is a failure except for Canelo. Which is a pretty silly way to look at things.

The other poster tried to take the position that Wilder is a ratings failure, even though he's been a ratings success. At what point can we have a semblance of reality on this site? Does every discussion have to take place in a bizarro world ruled by alternative facts?
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 03:59 AM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5855 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,371.59
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
you're the guy feigning importance by saying you're controlled by the sanctioning bodies
All you do is lie and troll.

Nobody is feigning importance. I happen to work in boxing. Big deal. I never said I was important. I'm just offering a different perspective than most fans would because my views are shaped by information many of you might not be aware of. That doesn't make me important or unimportant. If this was a website about plumbing and I happened to be a plumber, that wouldn't make me important, but I might have more insight than people who just like to take a ****.

I've never said I was controlled by the sanctioning bodies. What does that even mean? Yes I am friends with people who work for sanctioning bodies. So sometimes I may have insight on why they did something. That doesn't mean they control me. They don't know I post here. They probably wouldn't want me to post here. This message board is considered a cesspool among those in the industry that visit it. The idiots and trolls make this site nearly unreadable. And you are one of the biggest idiots and trolls here.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 06:04 AM #77
Contender

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Akutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,636.46

This fool was right at Wembley when Joshua defeated Wladimir but he was so scared to come out and confront him a week later got back to the stated started saying ****.. I remember he had s heated argument with Bellew nd later he told Joshua 50/50 or no fight
Akutalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:02 AM #78
Contender

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
Tygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond reputeTygshsu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,371.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalee View Post
This fool was right at Wembley when Joshua defeated Wladimir but he was so scared to come out and confront him a week later got back to the stated started saying ****.. I remember he had s heated argument with Bellew nd later he told Joshua 50/50 or no fight
Joshua and Wilder actually touched gloves at Wembley,with Joshua initating it.Go watch the fight on Sky's Youtube channel again,trust me their is no 'REAL BEEF' between them,it's just fake like Haye-Bellew.These two probably have mad respect for eachother both like Brothers anyway with thier Nigerian Heritage,no REAL reason to hate eachother just like Haye/Bellew you're making eachother millions and securing your families,why would you hate eachother ?

Last edited by Tygshsu; 02-21-2018 at 07:05 AM.
Tygshsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:22 AM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2893 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,347.89
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
What are you on about? Wilder has been saying for some time now that it's 50/50 or no fight.

There's nothing to negotiate if that's his stance.
First of all we don’t know where the fight will be. Second Wilder talking isn’t negotiatiing anything. You joshua fans are assuming that the fight will be in the U.K.

Last edited by Raggamuffin; 02-21-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:25 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2893 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,347.89
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
So I guess you're trying to say that AJ is ducking Wilder? I would say that we'll see later this year. But Ortiz is going to put such a whipping on ol' chicken legs, there won't be much left of him to challenge Joshua.
I would’ve given Joshua the benefit of the doubt, but his interviews suggest that he is reluctant. Hearn is just flat out scared for his boy. Ortiz will be no match for Wilder.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List