Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I've Been Calling Out Anthony Joshua For Almost 2 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    He is Showtime's biggest draw. Were you aware of that?

Why were you under the impression that Wilder's ratings were poor?

Is it possible you were hoodwinked by propaganda?
    Actually he's Showtimes 2nd biggest draw, Broner drew bigger number on Showtime last year.

While Wilder/Stiverne did 824K, Broner/Garcia did more with 881K

But of course none of these were PPV which is the platform all the truly big draws showcase their skills. Until Wilder fights on PPV he's simply a big name in the minor leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      "fast eddie" and the underwear salesman will never sign to fight birdlegs they don't want that KO loss
      Joshua Is a coward....
      With that glass chin I would actually be worried that Wilder could knock him out to death...
      Hearn is probably worried about that too.....

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Ortiz is very polite. I've not heard him say not look beyond me yet.
      lol what???

He called Wilder a mother****er when they confronted each other after his last fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
        Uk fans are the worst in this sport. Every Wilder thread has these troll bots from the U.K. hating and saying the same lame insults. U guys are the worst just go away
        Most calling out Wilder for who he is ain't hating boy, and most ain't from UK.

Wilder is a fraud, loud mouthed just like Charles Martin, he talks the talk but hasn't really walked the walk, if you know what I mean. His resume as a Champ with 38+ fights is ****, make no bones abart it.

When AJ destroyed Wlad, why didn't he come out right there in the ring to call out AJ? me think, then he was impressed, overwhelmed by that fight, he sat quiet like a little boy but but as soon as he got over the hills at 'Bama he started squealing...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          That's not what happened. Don't you ever get tired of being a boring troll? Don't you realize that to reasonable adults, when we see your posts, what you're really saying is I AM MISERABLE AND NOBODY WILL **** ME?
          Haha don't have a problem in that regard. And you're the guy feigning importance by saying you're controlled by the sanctioning bodies but labelling others a troll sad ****er

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
            Actually he's Showtimes 2nd biggest draw, Broner drew bigger number on Showtime last year.
            No, he's Showtime's biggest draw. Mikey Garcia is a far more attractive opponent than Bermane Stiverne in a rematch, so yes Broner-Garcia did slightly more viewers than Wilder-Stiverne II, but against a comparable opponent, Wilder does more than Broner.

While Wilder/Stiverne did 824K, Broner/Garcia did more with 881K
            Right. But use your brain. Look at how close those numbers are even though Wilder was stuck with an opponent nobody wanted to see and Broner had a very attractive opponent who is a headliner for Showtime in his own right.

But of course none of these were PPV which is the platform all the truly big draws showcase their skills. Until Wilder fights on PPV he's simply a big name in the minor leagues.
            There is one successful PPV fighter left in the US. So if that is the standard, then every boxer is a failure except for Canelo. Which is a pretty silly way to look at things.

The other poster tried to take the position that Wilder is a ratings failure, even though he's been a ratings success. At what point can we have a semblance of reality on this site? Does every discussion have to take place in a bizarro world ruled by alternative facts?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              you're the guy feigning importance by saying you're controlled by the sanctioning bodies
              All you do is lie and troll.

Nobody is feigning importance. I happen to work in boxing. Big deal. I never said I was important. I'm just offering a different perspective than most fans would because my views are shaped by information many of you might not be aware of. That doesn't make me important or unimportant. If this was a website about plumbing and I happened to be a plumber, that wouldn't make me important, but I might have more insight than people who just like to take a ****.

I've never said I was controlled by the sanctioning bodies. What does that even mean? Yes I am friends with people who work for sanctioning bodies. So sometimes I may have insight on why they did something. That doesn't mean they control me. They don't know I post here. They probably wouldn't want me to post here. This message board is considered a cesspool among those in the industry that visit it. The idiots and trolls make this site nearly unreadable. And you are one of the biggest idiots and trolls here.

Comment

This fool was right at Wembley when Joshua defeated Wladimir but he was so scared to come out and confront him a week later got back to the stated started saying ****.. I remember he had s heated argument with Bellew nd later he told Joshua 50/50 or no fight

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
                  This fool was right at Wembley when Joshua defeated Wladimir but he was so scared to come out and confront him a week later got back to the stated started saying ****.. I remember he had s heated argument with Bellew nd later he told Joshua 50/50 or no fight
                  Joshua and Wilder actually touched gloves at Wembley,with Joshua initating it.Go watch the fight on Sky's Youtube channel again,trust me their is no 'REAL BEEF' between them,it's just fake like Haye-Bellew.These two probably have mad respect for eachother both like Brothers anyway with thier Nigerian Heritage,no REAL reason to hate eachother just like Haye/Bellew you're making eachother millions and securing your families,why would you hate eachother ?
                  Last edited by Tygshsu; 02-21-2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    What are you on about? Wilder has been saying for some time now that it's 50/50 or no fight.

There's nothing to negotiate if that's his stance.
                    First of all we don’t know where the fight will be. Second Wilder talking isn’t negotiatiing anything. You joshua fans are assuming that the fight will be in the U.K.
                    Last edited by Raggamuffin; 02-21-2018, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      So I guess you're trying to say that AJ is ducking Wilder? I would say that we'll see later this year. But Ortiz is going to put such a whipping on ol' chicken legs, there won't be much left of him to challenge Joshua.
                      I would’ve given Joshua the benefit of the doubt, but his interviews suggest that he is reluctant. Hearn is just flat out scared for his boy. Ortiz will be no match for Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X