No announcement yet.

"Fake news. I'm coming to gun you all down."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"He not only threatened to kill people, but he used ethnic slurs."

Shows the value system for the writer of the article.

Killing people is wrong, but slurs are worse.

What an f'd up value system.

More propaganda from the deflated left.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      Where? The Government Yard in Trenchtown?

Oh, Hawks Game. I get it, you are talking about the CNN Headquarters in Atlanta.
      I can't remember ever visiting Trench Town.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        "He not only threatened to kill people, but he used ethnic slurs."

Shows the value system for the writer of the article.

Killing people is wrong, but slurs are worse.

What an f'd up value system.

More propaganda from the deflated left.
        Shows your value system that you're attacking the writer instead of the criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Shows your value system that you're attacking the writer instead of the criminal.
          Exactly. Trumpers have been cultivated. They are just happy with anything that upsets everyone else, liberals, independents, fellow republicans, etc. They believe all news other than what he says (which he gets directly from Fox News and Hannity) is fake news. It's a strange phenomenon, but it's crazy to see it happen before our very eyes, and in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
            Exactly. Trumpers have been cultivated. They are just happy with anything that upsets everyone else, liberals, independents, fellow republicans, etc. They believe all news other than what he says (which he gets directly from Fox News and Hannity) is fake news. It's a strange phenomenon, but it's crazy to see it happen before our very eyes, and in front of the world.
            They're a cult. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Reagan supporters weren't like this. Bush supporters weren't like this. Clinton supporters weren't like this. I've never seen a president with supporters who are literally ready to kill for him. If something does come from the investigation and Trump is impeached there is no doubt in my mind there will be riots and terrorist attacks.

Comment

They're a cult. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Reagan supporters weren't like this. Bush supporters weren't like this. Clinton supporters weren't like this. I've never seen a president with supporters who are literally ready to kill for him. If something does come from the investigation and Trump is impeached there is no doubt in my mind there will be riots and terrorist attacks.
              Hahaha you’re so full of crap. Or did you forget the tens of thousands peaceful Hillary supporters who were rioting, demolishing and burning shlt down across the US when donald Trump won the election.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cago/93570584/

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...s-election-win

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-san-francisco
              Last edited by Vlad_; 01-24-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Yeah man, it is a very slippery slope we're on. We can't censor the "news" that those outlets are sending out, because it is limiting their free speech. On the other hand, it's at the point where real harm is right around the corner because of the rhetoric that is being pushed onto the public.

I don't think there will be riots in the streets if he gets impeached and arrested. I think it may be a real wake up call though, and will have many people questioning their own values.

Comment

Yeah man, it is a very slippery slope we're on. We can't censor the "news" that those outlets are sending out, because it is limiting their free speech. On the other hand, it's at the point where real harm is right around the corner because of the rhetoric that is being pushed onto the public.

I don't think there will be riots in the streets if he gets impeached and arrested. I think it may be a real wake up call though, and will have many people questioning their own values.
                  You're so in denial. See my post above about the peaceful Pro-Hillary crowd...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Hahaha you’re so full of crap. Or did you forget the tens of thousands peaceful Hillary supporters who were rioting, demolishing and burning shlt down across the US when donald Trump won the election.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cago/93570584/

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...s-election-win

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-san-francisco
                    Yea. This proves my point even more. There is a level of division and hatred this man brings. If he's impeached it's going to be Charlottesville on a large scale. His supporters and counter supporters. And terrorist attacks are going to be carried out like the one this guy was ready to carry out.

Many of his supporters are going to look at this as the deep state overthrowing the President. And they're going to feel like the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Comment

Yea. This proves my point even more. There is a level of division and hatred this man brings. If he's impeached it's going to be Charlottesville on a large scale. His supporters and counter supporters. And terrorist attacks are going to be carried out like the one this guy was ready to carry out.
                      Nope, nope, nope. It just proves how FAKE and HYPOCRITE the Left is. When a democratic election does not go their way, they resort to violence and terror.

Just like the DNC had paid people to go start violence at Trump rallies during the campaign season.

Bunch of liars!

Many of his supporters are going to look at this as the deep state overthrowing the President. And they're going to feel like the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants
                      So far it was the Left that was shedding blood and causing violence...

Comment

Working...
                      X