Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence "Floyd got out the ring against me in sparring" (Quit)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wouldnt shock me if someone of spences skills and energy with a point to prove caught him off guard. especially if youve just sparred with some scrub and you are going through the motions and not prepared for it.

Comment

to be honest, errol's work ethic, determination, stamina, mentality, and his chin is sturdy just like Floyd's. and with the tools and style he has, errol might have been one of the guys that Floyd might have side stepped back in the days, too. so I don't think age has anything to do with it. same reason why he avoided margarito. I know ppl will say Floyd didn't avoid margarito, that it was because of bob arum and the business, etc. and that may be facts. but I saw Floyd in person in 2004 in phoenix at the dodge theater. he was cheering for his boy wes ferguson. margarito beat up Hercules kyvelos in the main event. Floyd watched him very closely. and I heard him saying margarito was easy work, slow, flat footed, etc. a few months later, a reporter asked Floyd what he thinks about fighting margarito and Floyd said, "who is Antonio margarito? I don't even know who he is."

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
        Spence sparking Floyd out in the gym is the worst kept secret in boxing. In fact, it is so widely known about that even Spence now freely admits it happened.

That is edited. That’s exactly what he said word for word when asked about Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          If Oscar was so much bigger why did Manny weigh more than him???

WTF???

PacFUCKS...can't accept the RIDE. IS. OVER.

LMFAOOOO
          you believe that horse sh I t they put there so the fans would not switch channels. watch the god damn fight and tell me who was bigger. manny looked like a little kid

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            wouldnt shock me if someone of spences skills and energy with a point to prove caught him off guard. especially if youve just sparred with some scrub and you are going through the motions and not prepared for it.
            Yeah he fuked about with losing muscle weight not just water and was essentially half dead in the ring did you see the iv marks on him? *Quoted wrong person
            Last edited by PsychoPat; 01-14-2018, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bak ta ehli
              now i feel bad for attacking him
              Who ever did that did a damn good job but find the interview in it’s entirety. They asked him about Floyd and they asked him about Broner and the infamous knock out in sparring. That was the answer he gave.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                you believe that horse sh I t they put there so the fans would not switch channels. watch the god damn fight and tell me who was bigger. manny looked like a little kid
                Well DLH clearly had a bigger frame, but he didn't weigh as much.

I'm not going to start a rant about conspiracies - like you're suggesting - otherwise I'd conspire about something else.

Like how Duterte's own son was smuggling $100+ MILLION of CRYSTAL METH...and got a slap on the wrist. Most people get MURDERED for such crime, but Duterte's law is "kill those who use or sell drugs...except for me and my loved ones - we are exception to the rule"

Paolo Duterte was a member of a criminal syndicate, citing as proof a "dragon-like" tattoo with secret digits on his back.

Asked about the tattoo, Duterte said he had one but declined to describe it, invoking his right to privacy.

Asked by Trillanes if he would allow a photograph to be taken of the tattoo and sent to the US Drug Enforcement Agency to decode secret digits, Duterte said, "No way."

He refused to respond to questions about his bank accounts, calling them "irrelevant."

Police records show more than 3,800 people have died in police operations since July last year, and more than 2,100 other reported murders are linked to drugs.
                http://www.businessinsider.com/r-phi...hipment-2017-9

All hail Duterte LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                  If i remember correctly, Amir Khan used to beat the **** out of Manny in sparring too. Sometimes its just a way to sharpen your skills against a specific kind of guy. What kind of person would treat it like a hardcore fight and not only accumulate damage in a worthless fight, but also in the ring? You'd burn out quickly
                  Khan claimed to have beaten the hell out of Pac in sparring. Khan also claimed to have KOed middleweights in sparring.Believe Khan if you want to. I think Khan is a boastful liar. Pacquiao is a better fighter in sparring and in a real fight.

Comment

Floyd didn't taste defeat in the ring so people have to hold on to a sparring session that he got a black eye

Comment

Floyd also got a broken rib from sparring before.

I watched pros spar before. Sometimes, the less accomplished fighter gets the better of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X