Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's come forward & said they banged him publically? Seems like that'd hurt your rep if you are a big name & might help your name if no one knows you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      None of these bytches have any courage, until someone does, then they all come out of the woodwork..
      The others were to worried of not advancing their careers. They wanted the opportunity or didn't want to get blacked balled by Hollywood.

This has been happening since the beginning of entertainment. It is good that this predator was finally exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Who's come forward & said they banged him publically? Seems like that'd hurt your rep if you are a big name & might help your name if no one knows you.
        He's pretty much done from what I read. So it's not like he has anything to lose.

If I was him I'd just said **** it, came out and said which high profile actresses ****ed him for a movie role etc. And you just know there was plenty of them.

Fight fire with fire lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          He's pretty much done from what I read. So it's not like he has anything to lose.

If I was him I'd just said **** it, came out and said which high profile actresses ****ed him for a movie role etc. And you just know there was plenty of them.

They'd sued the pants off dude...he might dig that doe.

But who's come out & said they banged him for this to be a thing. Or they are still aren't saying publicly?

Randomly I did see Ben Affleck come out to say he touched some MTV's girls **** in 2003 over this which I found hilarious. If famous people start to announce all the sexually inapproatiate sh^t they've done for the last decade & change I might not need jack off material for awhile. Hopefully those P#ssycat doll girls start talking about there "wrongdoings".

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

I was thinking this too. Like he has nothing to lose at this point. So he should just do a tell all book and put all the actresses on blast. Like do it like a OJ book if I did do it this is who did it with me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              The Hollywood elite protected Harvey Weinsten like the Catholic cardinals protected pedophile priests.
              I suspect there's a connection between them, the same people are behind both.

Comment

Why is child Pedophilia in Hollywood being ignored?

I feel Weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg and Hollywood is crawling with sick pedos ,but why is no one exposing it fully?

Elijah Wood came out just last year saying how rampant and bad it is.

Corey Feldman exposed Hollywood in this old interview

James Van Der Beek just came out what happened to him when he was younger

and now Terry Crews, seems no on gave a dam.

Comment

Corey Feldman came close, but was threatened with lawsuits (and probably some very raunchy video footage of him in action) if he dropped names. Hollywood has long been a haven for pedophiles, rapists and predators. Lots of kids were being diddled over the decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    They'd sued the pants off dude...he might dig that doe.

But who's come out & said they banged him for this to be a thing. Or they are still aren't saying publicly?

Randomly I did see Ben Affleck come out to say he touched some MTV's girls **** in 2003 over this which I found hilarious. If famous people start to announce all the sexually inapproatiate sh^t they've done for the last decade & change I might not need jack off material for awhile. Hopefully those P#ssycat doll girls start talking about there "wrongdoings".
                    Nobody has admitted to fcking him except for one Italian actress who said he forced an oral on her, and then she later went on to have consensual sexual relations with him because she was scared or something. Lol what a crock of shyt.

All the other celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie or Kate Beckinsale said he tried to fck them but they of course refused, fought him off and were and still are traumatized lol.

Not defending him, but these women are full of shyt too, it's painfully obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      I feel Weinstein is just the tip of the iceberg and Hollywood is crawling with sick pedos ,but why is no one exposing it fully?

Elijah Wood came out just last year saying how rampant and bad it is.

Corey Feldman exposed Hollywood in this old interview

James Van Der Beek just came out what happened to him when he was younger

and now Terry Crews, seems no on gave a dam.
                      Society doesn't care about men. It is why the rape stats for women is covered and not the one for men. These men were coming out before the women, and no cares. More sickening it was happening to young boys. So, conclusion-- even grown women who are more likely trading sex for roles are given more sympathy than a young boy child.

Comment

Working...
                      X