Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-26-2017, 12:49 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
Rovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond reputeRovi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,047,644.12
Show Rovi some love, sending gifts to himself :( - Rovi Have a burger with that slush. - SLICK TURD Cool sig!! - SLICK TURD El Dinamita!! - SLICK TURD 

Ward lost to KOvalev, and didn't win the second.
Floyd lost to Castillio and Maidana and probably to Oscar.
Rovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-26-2017, 12:57 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,070,761.29
The poster of truth! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
P4P, I'd have to think about it. Mayweather's win was definitely more dominating.

Corrales fight is interesting. It was probably Floyd's best win. But and not his fault at all, Corrales IMO was a bit of a head case before that fight. I don't think he ever beats Floyd but I think the Corrales who came out of the pen was a better fighter than before he went in. As I said Floyd wins but I'm not sure he is as dominant as he was that night.
More excuses lol
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:02 AM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,070,761.29
The poster of truth! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
So they were scared of each other?

I thought the drug testing was the primary holdup?
Yea. 2 professional fighters who've fought guys 20lbs heavier than them were scared smh.
I don't even know why we're responding to you. You're in the red for a reason lol
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:14 AM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
Diego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,000,025,115.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
More excuses lol
I responded to this but I will again for you.

I said I think Mayweather always beats Corrales. I said it wasn't Mayweather's fault if Corrales came in the fight a bit distracted. The guy was going to prison, maybe you don't think that plays a role in your mental make up but I tend to think it might. He also had trouble making weight which never was a problem before and after his stint in the joint. Again not Mayweather's problem.

There are plenty of fights of Mayweather where there was nothing to ponder. By the way how many times have I heard about Mayweather's shoulder as an "excuse" for his first fight with Castillo? I don't discount that.
Diego Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:24 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
Diego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these partsDiego Rodriguez is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,000,025,115.29

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Yea. 2 professional fighters who've fought guys 20lbs heavier than them were scared smh.
I don't even know why we're responding to you. You're in the red for a reason lol
I'm only asking the questions, why are you acting like such a vagina. I wasn't attacking you nor am I attacking any fighter.

The simple question is why didn't the fight between Mayweather and Pac happen much earlier? Did one or both fear each other? If Mayweather saw nothing to fear in Pac why wouldn't he just go with the same testing that Pac had undergone before?

Oh I'm sure I got my red from the plethora of dbags that are on this site. BTW there are some very good ones who aren't emotional btches. Not sure you are one because you seem to have got your panties in a wad. If you can't handle it you don't have to respond. If anyone questioning anything Floyd bothers you, you don't have to read it. I'm not stopping you from wearing your TBE jammies to bed. LOL!
Diego Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:53 AM #76
Voice of Reason

Quoted: 1380 Post(s)
jas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond reputejas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,019,532,703,326,904,320.00
Total Points: 73,425,075,644,644,884,480.00
Happy New Year bro - HughJass happy new year jas! - Mike D A very Happy New Year to you too. - Box-Office thx for the ribbon bro - jaded How did I forget to gift you this for that 3-1 loss, brother? Pardon me. Better late than never. :D - Sake1 
Thanks mate! - OG Rodgers Have a Pepsi...they're good for you. - jaded No Message - Y0@NN Thx bro...cheers! - jaded thanks for the help with the ban bro, - Dean_Razorback 
dolla dolla bills y'all - Mike D ayyyyy lmao - SlySlickSmooth Happy Holidays, all the best for 2016!! - Box-Office Happy Xmas - Sugar Adam Ali Thanks...and have a couple on me. Cheers - jaded 
No Message - Mike D Thanks - hectari Thanks bro im looking for a comeback fight lol - Bardock No Message - MDPopescu a legend in the game - FlatLine 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Kuyukut Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Kuyukut Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Check_hooks 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dan_cov Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - dan_cov Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - sugarsmosley 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - dan_cov Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Check_hooks Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - sugarsmosley Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - valero 
Childhood Cancer - `STEELHEAD Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DonMega Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - milkroot Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sugarsmosley 

Clearly isnt

And kova beat him first fight
jas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:02 AM #77
Boxing Virtuoso

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,417,421,384,506,540,032.00
Total Points: 80,417,421,384,506,572,800.00
keep up the good work champ - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - dan_cov Cheers mate - Chrismart Cheers - BoxingIsGreat Much respect, homie!!! - travestyny 

And the winner of worst thread of the year goes to!
JK1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:02 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1143 Post(s)
Vlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud ofVlad_ has much to be proud of
Bank: 52,768,049,312.02
Total Points: 52,769,114,742.06
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:12 AM #79
Boxing Virtuoso

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 80,417,421,384,506,540,032.00
Total Points: 80,417,421,384,506,572,800.00
keep up the good work champ - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - dan_cov Cheers mate - Chrismart Cheers - BoxingIsGreat Much respect, homie!!! - travestyny 

Gotta love boxingscene and all these fanboys who know nothing about the sport but want to talk about everything. It makes me laugh every single day because I donít know if itís a joke or they really believe it.
JK1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:16 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
Jimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,000,041,380.00
Think of Floyd when you use it.  It's small just like Floyds dlck but you already know this lmao. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
Ward went up in weight and beat a p4p fighter in his prime KOVALEV. Mayweather never beat a fighter in their prime as good and dangerous as kovalev while moving up a weight. FACTS. Canelo was the only one who comes close but he was weight drained and not as good as he is now.

Best wins.

Manny - Koed. Much smaller. Shorter reach and height. Huge physical disadvantage.

Mosley - Past prime.

De la hoya - way past prime.

Canelo - 21 and weight drained.

Corralles - not on kovalev's level and a walking corpse.
those b1tches always lying about Canelo's age.Saul was 23 when he fought Mayweather
Jimmy 23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
andre, floyds, resume, wards

User Tag List