No announcement yet.

Floyd admits Trolling "Could've Easily Outboxed McBoner Tonight!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd admits Trolling "Could've Easily Outboxed McBoner Tonight!"

But the real question my friends.... does Cotto's wife let him jizz.on her ****?! I want to go to Puerto Rico

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    But the real question my friends.... does Cotto's wife let him jizz.on her ****?! I want to go to Puerto Rico

Interesting question...

Comment

After Conor gassed and his punches had zero effect he started to press which is embarrassing since he was getting out boxed and needed a 0-0 to fade to start. The reach bothered Floyd and i think this confirmed to me at least someone like Lara at 154 would beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        If it is not an inside fight, he has no chance but to land on those.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          After Conor gassed and his punches had zero effect he started to press which is embarrassing since he was getting out boxed and needed a 0-0 to fade to start. The reach bothered Floyd and i think this confirmed to me at least someone like Lara at 154 would beat Floyd.
          yup.i mean you just dont become a 12 round fighter it takes time.conor can go tops 6 rounds thats it.But hes lying about saying he could of out boxed him round 1.He need him to fade a bit.

Comment

Lol sure. The 1st 3 rounds he was getting worked on the outside. He was having trouble with Conor's length and skills

Comment

Working...
            X