2 Cops fired after videos surface disproving their reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Cops fired after videos surface disproving their reports

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/14/us/geo...ed-video-trnd/

Cops wrote that a 'struggle' ensued, which is immediately disproved by the cellphone video. The victim exits his car with his hands up and one officer punches him in the face and proceeds to handcuff him. While the victim is laying down in handcuffs, not resisting or posing a threat, the other cop comes over and kicks him in the face.

Most cops are reasonable people but it's a great day when cops incapable of controlling their anger are held accountable.

I honestly dont give a ****. I hope ur the next victim

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Cops wrote that a 'struggle' ensued, which is immediately disproved by the cellphone video. The victim exits his car with his hands up and one officer punches him in the face and proceeds to handcuff him. While the victim is laying down in handcuffs, not resisting or posing a threat, the other cop comes over and kicks him in the face.

Most cops are reasonable people but it's a great day when cops incapable of controlling their anger are held accountable.
      Police ain't nothing but the biggest gang in the world
      Reap what you sow

This is why I should be President of the planet
      I wouldn't let em get away with it

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Police ain't nothing but the biggest gang in the world
        Reap what you sow

This is why I should be President of the planet
        I wouldn't let em get away with it
        Yea, but youd probably let all the criminals **** ur wife, u cuck

Comment

When police break the law there is no law only survival.

Comment

Lol did this guy do nuffin?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Yea, but youd probably let all the criminals **** ur wife, u cuck
              I ain't married you tool

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Lol did this guy do nuffin?
                Watch the video, you tell me.

The precinct and internal affairs saw the video, read the reports, interviewed the cops, and fired them the same day.

Comment

Good to know the lounge still gets all butthurt when something comes out in direct contrast to their agenda, that they have absolutely no way to disprove. It's all on the video, clear as day this time.

lol to whoever 1-star'd the thread.

Comment

Good riddance - two cops who don't deserve the badge have been outted before they could do something worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X