No announcement yet.

Broner vs khan is perfect right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs khan is perfect right now

This fight just makes sense in so many ways. Kell and amir are not fighting for what ever reason, khan coming off pretty bad KO so he should not be in with a KO artist.

THE FIGHT WOULD SELL, more importantly

I would like to see it. I think Khan got this if it's at WW.

Comment

I can see khan out boxing broner. I mean broner is more stiff than a euro bum. He really is. Broner is so flat footed.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        I can see khan out boxing broner. I mean broner is more stiff than a euro bum. He really is. Broner is so flat footed.
        I give khan most advantages and think he wins. But I think the fight would be competitive in an exciting way

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Euro bum is a little overused now days. That russian last night gave petersen more fits than your lil homie DANNY GARCIA.

Comment

I think this would be a good fight. Khan in this case giving Broner fits with his speed. Of course if Broner catches him different story, but Khan's style has the edge imo.

Comment

I think Amir khan is a wanker..

for all his speed and prowess, he is a wanker with a rich tea biscuit for a chin. I'd **** his wife and thats about it, and thats mostly because i think his parents and siblings are pricks aswell for how theyve leeched off everything and she hates their guts.

BUT

Khan outboxes Broner all night long at 147 and probably has the power to KO him too. Broner at 147 looks lacklustre, and hasnt got the power.

Easy win for Khan the biscuit chin at WW.

Comment

I agree, Would be an interesting fight to make right now.

Comment

Dude I was gonna make this thread right now, kudos man great minds think alike.

I was just watching this:

Then watched this:

People want to discredit Amir as much as they want to, but he defeated Maidana, something Broner couldn't.

Make it happen, I have my money on Amir Khan

Comment

Does anyone truely believe khan can't get his chin tapped by broner? Broner has power

Comment

Working...
                    X