Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You Al Haymon: The Official PBC Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC has not been what I had hoped. That said, they are ending 2016 with a very good card in jrock/charlo and mares/cuellar. I think the Broner/Burns fight may also go down. set for early 2017-mikey/zlatacin (sp), frampton/lsc 2 , thurman/danny and the Spence IBF title fight.

Richard Schaeffer has returned and Haymon/Arum have said they can work together since the lawsuit got settled. This should yield better cards.

I hope they continue with the minor cards showcasing young fighters and up and coming prospects and improve the major cards.

This is a boxing board for (allegedly) diehard serious boxing fans. WHy do you want it to fail?

Even if you hate Haymon, love HBO, love GGG or hate anything black. wouldn't you rather they fix the problems and be better, so the competition is forced to improve so we as boxing fans win?
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-25-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

???

Thurman vs Garcia
      Wilder vs Joshua
      Charlo(s) vs Lara
      Stevenson vs Alvarez
      DeGale vs Jack
      Beterbiev vs Fonfara...

Comment

Great timing! I was just looking at the boxing calander and found myself thinking the exact same thing! Hamon be Praised.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Why do black people constnstly suck black c()ck just because of its colour ffs
          Originally posted by //// View Post

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            thank you for killing boxing al haymon. i know that was your plan all along and you are a secret ufc plant. just wanted to say great job.
            There's gotta be a spectacular ending in all this. Spending $430 million in a year could be just an introduction to spectacular fights coming ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Lmao sick thread

basically

i don't give a shyt whether PBC survives or not I just want to see good boxing. It has had its ups and downs that's for sure.

Comment

normally,

i would support a brotherman who is challenging the powers and dominion of the _____ media oligarchy who seem to own every single industry in america,

however, the way haymon has run pbc with these disgusting floyd mayweather jr. self preservation high reward low risk career plans is disgusting.....

had haymon acted right, i would have supported his attempt to get a seat in the table usually populated by ______ media oligarchy types....

instead we get salkas vs garcias....

no thanks.

you can go ahead and fail.

Guess il just have to roll with the _____ media oligarchy.

Comment

Thank you? Because of him most of his fighters now won't fight anyone credible unless its for a gazillion dollars which he can no longer afford to pay out because he blew his load overpaying his fighters and paying for tv slot time.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ???

Thurman vs Garcia
                    Wilder vs Joshua
                    Charlo(s) vs Lara
                    Stevenson vs Alvarez
                    DeGale vs Jack
                    Beterbiev vs Fonfara...
                    You know what they say... Next year is going to be bigger & better..

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      basically

i don't give a shyt whether PBC survives or not I just want to see good boxing. It has had its ups and downs that's for sure.
                      This ^^^^

I don't think fans personally care which network the fight is on, as long as its a good fight we either buy it or stream it..

PBC has had some good fights this year & some were outright pathetic, same with HBO but one thing for sure - the commentary & pre-fight & post fight coverage sucks on PBC.. They seem to be in a rush to air the next program once the fight finishes..

Comment

Working...
                      X