Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should There Be a Mayweather-Pacquiao Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes...after PAC-Bradley 4

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      What does it prove?

1. Both are old
      2. None of them are competing for the sport
      3. It has no impact on any of the rankings
      4. Both are millionaires set for life
      5. Both are past prime
      6. Both have adapted their style to suit their age
      7. They both have a ton of wear and tear on their bodies
      8. Neither guy has scored a legitimate KO since 2009 (Pac over Cotto)

So it's not going to be an exciting fight, it's not going to be a relevant fight, it's basically a cash grab that once again takes advantage of boxing's casual fanbase that only cares about names.

These casual fans are going to buy into this fight, it will be even more boring and boxing will be the butt of all jokes once again.

So my answer is, no there shouldn't be a rematch. Resources need to be used to build fights like Postol/Crawford, Garcia/Thurman, Wilder and Joshua/Fury, Kovalev/Ward, GGG/Canelo, etc. before UFC wipes boxing off the map which seems more and more like a reality as these fights aren't getting done.
      Both are old- still the 2 best Walters in the game people will stay pay to watch that

Floyd for 50 - why not with Pac?

Pac for his swan song - why not with Floyd

It's still the biggest money fight out there.

Why don't they end their career together?

It's a LEGACY fight

A farewell fight for the ages.

Simple

Shane Mosley reacts to Pacquiao Bradley 3! "World still wants a Mayweather rematch!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
        He calls himself money. The last fight with pac was richest in history. Pac had a legit injury & is now fit. Floyd had questionable iv drip. Floyd re matched lesser fighters for less money. Floyd thinks he wins he gets to 50-0
        If there's no rematch it makes floyd look weaK & scared
        Exactly.. But expect Floyd not to come out this time. He won't fight on even terms. He won't fight outside Vegas. He knows outside Vegas is kryptonite.

He won't be saved by Bayless and Nevada judges outside Vegas, therefore, this will never happen again.

Pac will only agree on even terms. Fool me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me.. Pac will not fall for this rigged fight in Vegas again.

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia etc

People around the world reactions to the fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Exactly.. But expect Floyd not to come out this time. He won't fight on even terms. He won't fight outside Vegas. He knows outside Vegas is kryptonite.

He won't be saved by Bayless and Nevada judges outside Vegas, therefore, this will never happen again.

Pac will only agree on even terms. Fool me once shame on you, full me twice shame on me.. Pac will not fall for this rigged fight in Vegas again.
          What you're saying is even if Pacquiao was offered a rematch he'd start making A-side demands about venues and turn it down because he doesn't want to lose again?

Comment

No way.

That first fight had a tremendous effect on boxing:

1. It got rid of the annoying casuals.
            2. It destroyed the Pac-Tards (now masking as GGG Groupies)
            3. It exposed the Boxing media for how pathetic they are.
            4. It exposed the agenda laced hatred that the was the undertone for that fight.

No need for a rematch. Floyd clapped his ass and these *****es need to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              What you're saying is even if Pacquiao was offered a rematch he'd start making A-side demands about venues and turn it down because he doesn't want to lose again?
              Sure you know damn well who took IVS right?

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Both are old- still the 2 best Walters in the game people will stay pay to watch that

Floyd for 50 - why not with Pac?

Pac for his swan song - why not with Floyd

It's still the biggest money fight out there.

Why don't they end their career together?

Simple
                We don't know that. The only top welter that has faced either was Bradley and Pac already beat him twice.

This would just a cash grab between two retired rich guys. The fight should have happened in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  So you wouldn't watch it, Fetta? I find that hard to believe as you tout yourself an avid fight fan.
                  Never said i wouldnt watch it because of course i will but would prefer for it not to happen again. Floyd is retired and Pac should too. Done with that rivalry

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Never said i wouldnt watch it because of course i will but would prefer for it not to happen again. Floyd is retired and Pac should too. Done with that rivalry
                    Yup, tell that to Floyd senior.

We are just trying to help floyd redeem his pussay ways my friend, but its okay if this doesnt happen. Pac's legacy is etched in stone.

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing, "You are losing son!"

@ around 2:05 - "You are losing son!"

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I agree it should be at a different venue

Bush said it best "There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again"

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"

Comment

Working...
                      X