Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys think Andrew Tabiti has a bright future in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys think Andrew Tabiti has a bright future in the sport?

Of the fights Ive seen and sparring sessions, he has a nice skillset early on for someone his size. He has good speed and power. His shoulder roll and defense is coming together, althoug sometimes his chin is in the air(like his mentor). What do you gusy think of him.

He definitely has the natural talent to make noise at 200....at heavyweight he'd be too small

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Of the fights Ive seen and sparring sessions, he has a nice skillset early on for someone his size. He has good speed and power. His shoulder roll and defense is coming together, althoug sometimes his chin is in the air(like his mentor). What do you gusy think of him.

He definitely has the natural talent to make noise at 200....at heavyweight he'd be too small

Andrew Tabiti, as things stand right now, isn't really big enough for even cruiserweight at this point, tbh. He's shown that he's got ability, he shown that he's got really good power, and the only thing that's left to find out is how his talent translates when he picks up the conversation level.

I like what I've seen so far from him, and look forward to seeing the run.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Andrew Tabiti, as things stand right now, isn't really big enough for even cruiserweight at this point, tbh. He's shown that he's got ability, he shown that he's got really good power, and the only thing that's left to find out is how his talent translates when he picks up the conversation level.

I like what I've seen so far from him, and look forward to seeing the run.
      Me too ....hasn't he weighed like in the 180s....I know I've seen him spar jleon love

Comment

Me too ....hasn't he weighed like in the 180s....I know I've seen him spar jleon love
        He's basically been fighting in the mid 190s, for the most part (made an attempt to try and get down to light heavyweight but, from what he's said in interviews, he couldn't get down past the low 180s without his body no longer throwing off weight).

Him, Michael Hunter, J'Leon Love, KO Bellows, and any other bigger guy that comes through the gym generally throw down, from the footage online.

Tabiti is basically 6'1, so its not like he's a small guy, but I want to see how his skills hold up against some 220lb fighter cutting down to the cruiserweight limit, who also happens to have some ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          He's basically been fighting in the mid 190s, for the most part (made an attempt to try and get down to light heavyweight but, from what he's said in interviews, he couldn't get down past the low 180s without his body no longer throwing off weight).

Him, Michael Hunter, J'Leon Love, KO Bellows, and any other bigger guy that comes through the gym generally throw down, from the footage online.

Tabiti is basically 6'1, so its not like he's a small guy, but I want to see how his skills hold up against some 220lb fighter cutting down to the cruiserweight limit, who also happens to have some ability.
          With that being said seems he'll fill out@ 200
          Just fine...heavy is pushing it...height doesn't translate into girth ...he has an a lean frame like a mini Wilder.... Long arms low fat

Comment

He definitely has the natural talent to make noise at 200..
            he's a great black hope bum

Imagine him against Usyk, Lebedev, Gassiev Breidis, etc hahaha

Blacks just can't compete at the top of the most stacked/best/exciting division om boxing - cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Original NUTTAH View Post

Blacks just can't compete at the top of the most stacked/best/exciting division om boxing - cruiserweight.
              Blacks don't need a hope

Hope is for you pinkies.

Usyk has a sand castle chin.

He was rocked by an arm punch from Mchunu

Comment

Originally posted by Original NUTTAH View Post

.....I see you been digging through my thread activity

I posted this last year sometime lol

Comment

.....I see you been digging through my thread activity

I posted this last year sometime lol
                  1hour run posted a HILARIOUS gif of Usyk getting wobbled by a slap..He cleared the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Blacks don't need a hope

Hope is for you pinkies.

Usyk has a sand castle chin.

He was rocked by an arm punch from Mchunu
                    i think you do seeing as though apart from 147/154 you can't usually compete at the top of the other divisions

You just reminded Eddie Chambers was your black hope at cruiser lol you people used to say he was gonna dominate at cruiser hahaha

Usyk and Lomachenko were p4p 1 and 2 in the amateurs and no matter how much you hope and pray and comment on the tiniest most desperate thing... unfortuately for you it's highly likely they become the p4p number 1 and 2 in the pros too and very soon. Whites from Russia and Ukraine are superior athletes from tougher backgrounds. You blacks just can't compete with these guys.

Name a black cruiserweight that would even have a CHANCE against Usyk ? lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X