Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if the boxing rules were applied in the May-Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if the boxing rules were applied in the May-Pac fight?

Google the WBC RULES (I can't post them since I have few posts)

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers (or seconds,
    where the context is appropriate) that may be cause for penalty or
    disqualification is as follows:

2. Use of elbows, shoulders or forearms.
    13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

Everytime Pac had Floyd against the ropes, Floyd clinched. He clinched all the time. Was he warned? no. Was he penalized? no.

He did the same in the first Maidana fight.

Without the clinch and the elbows stuff, the guy would be smashed against the ropes. His defense is not as good as they say. He can come up with some really good clinches, but how's that a good thing? he should be pelanized in the first or second round, and then he wouldn't have no other option than to fight.

That's my opinion. You can call me a troll, delete my thread, etc. Still, I think this is a free forum and that should not happen.

48-0. Deal with it

Comment

Bayless with another biased refereeing job. It is clear he is working for Haymon/Mayweather Promotions.

Floyd CONSTANTLY pulled Mannys head down and pushed it with force. he also clinched excessively and pulled Pacquiaos arm down to dislocate it even more. Manny injured the shoulder even worse because of it.

But of course, this doesnt come up in CompuHaymon. Neither does paid judges and hometown cooking. Thankfully boxing pros and fighters are coming out to the public and saying Pacquiao won which is ruining the fake decision and making people not credit floyd.

Comment

Mayweather should have been warned/deducted, maybe it would have made for a better fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            48-0. Deal with it
            My man. How you been?

Thoughts on the fight?

Hate how you haven't been posting in the last five years, but this place went to hell.

Comment

What if you use your real account to make these ******ed threads?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Google the WBC RULES (I can't post them since I have few posts)

A list of common fouls that may be committed by boxers (or seconds,
                where the context is appropriate) that may be cause for penalty or
                disqualification is as follows:

2. Use of elbows, shoulders or forearms.
                13. Excessive holding the opponent or maintaining a clinch.

Everytime Pac had Floyd against the ropes, Floyd clinched. He clinched all the time. Was he warned? no. Was he penalized? no.

He did the same in the first Maidana fight.

Without the clinch and the elbows stuff, the guy would be smashed against the ropes. His defense is not as good as they say. He can come up with some really good clinches, but how's that a good thing? he should be pelanized in the first or second round, and then he wouldn't have no other option than to fight.

That's my opinion. You can call me a troll, delete my thread, etc. Still, I think this is a free forum and that should not happen.

as a fellow PAC fan, let it go bro...Floyd won...Manny lost...even my drunk ass knew he was losing rounds as they went

Comment

48-0

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Bayless with another biased refereeing job. It is clear he is working for Haymon/Mayweather Promotions.

Floyd CONSTANTLY pulled Mannys head down and pushed it with force. he also clinched excessively and pulled Pacquiaos arm down to dislocate it even more. Manny injured the shoulder even worse because of it.

But of course, this doesnt come up in CompuHaymon. Neither does paid judges and hometown cooking. Thankfully boxing pros and fighters are coming out to the public and saying Pacquiao won which is ruining the fake decision and making people not credit floyd.
                    Your post is FULL of BS. I thought God was gonna deliver Floyd into Pacquiao's hands. What happened? Sore losers.

Comment

Working...
                    X