No announcement yet.

Victor ortiz's return.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor ortiz's return.

So i was browsing his twitter and he's been sparring. I always liked ortiz and cant wait to see how he fairs with his jaw etc. Maybe the long layoff might ruin him even more. I think he should pursue a fight with khan as khans moving up and i believe ortiz's pressure would be too much for khan and khans pitty pat punches wont do much damage causing ortiz to win in exciting fashion.

Who would you like to see ortiz fight?

I was an Ortiz fan when he was coming up. But it is no secret that his heart is questionable.

Comment

Ortiz vs Guerrero

Comment

If Cotto can make welter then that's a good fight.

Comment

Ortiz has tons of great action fights he can be involved in, Garcia, Marquez, Zavek, Pacquaio, Maidana 2, Bam Bam Rios, Cotto, Lopez 2, Provodnikov, Guerrero, Bradley, Broner ect ect but if i was him id be looking at Khan who still has some value to his name and is highly beatable for a banger like Vic. He could knock Amir out in stunning fashion and get his career kick started again

Comment

I like Ortiz taking on the Khan challenge overseas. Send him flat on ass for the umpteenth time.

Comment

IMO, Ortiz career is on it's last limb right now. He's been out of boxing for a long time, coming off a seriously broken jaw and seems to be interested in something else.

I think Ortiz is going to get fed to some big named fighter like Cotto or Guerrero and if he loses, he's done.

It's do or die for him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                IMO, Ortiz career is on it's last limb right now. He's been out of boxing for a long time, coming off a seriously broken jaw and seems to be interested in something else.

I think Ortiz is going to get fed to some big named fighter like Cotto or Guerrero and if he loses, he's done.

It's do or die for him right now.

agreed...IMO, the kid is done

Comment

Whoever he fights it will be action packed I can him fight either the Ghost or Matthyse as his 1st 147 fight or Broner if he stays at 147

Comment

I actually wouldn't bet on him beating Khan.

He and Guerrero will probably get made eventually but I think his next fight will be a rematch with Berto or Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X