Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa: Bradley Fight is Not Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise. But I'm glad Yuri came out and stated this clearly without causing any further unnecessary speculation.

Comment

Bradley just needs to fight he's sitting out his prime.

Comment

bradley is chicken shit, a former jww just 1 fight ago not willing to come close to his natural weight says a lot. not to mention the insignificant power bradley has, no way he defeats gamboa at any weight

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Bradley just needs to fight he's sitting out his prime.
          You do know he just fought last summer right??

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            You do know he just fought last summer right??
            and it will probably be about summer time before fights again.

Comment

Bradley just needs to fight anyone, zaveck isnt too bad he was holding his own against Berto before it ended, fight alvarado, fight mike jones, soto karass just get tha big head of yours back in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                and it will probably be about summer time before fights again.
                I don't know about that...Maybe the spring,and I like a fighter to have quality fights,not just fight to fight...Mayweather is the master of this and look how his career has longevity..I believe to much is made about Bradley's activity(or lack there of)...He'll be alright..

Comment

That was a stupid idea in the first place. 50 Cent would have been crazy to let his fighter participate in a fight as foolish as that.

Comment

ya i would of liked to see the fight but would of been stupid to take on gamboa's part. bob arum obviously is trying his hardest to make bradley a money maker. he just does not have enough of his own fighters to make it work. bradley just needs to get in the ring its like arum is trying to let that bad decision die off which will be impossible either way tho his ratings will be good cause all pacs fans will tune in hoping to see him lose

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                      ya i would of liked to see the fight but would of been stupid to take on gamboa's part. bob arum obviously is trying his hardest to make bradley a money maker. he just does not have enough of his own fighters to make it work. bradley just needs to get in the ring its like arum is trying to let that bad decision die off which will be impossible either way tho his ratings will be good cause all pacs fans will tune in hoping to see him lose
                      All Bradley needs is a creditable fight,with Zaveck or Karass..But he is going to have to get Marquez a rematch with Pac or a fight with Guerrero to get that kinda money he wants after that...

Comment

Working...
                      X