Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO!!! Carl Froch says he hope his next fight doesnt end up in Detroit!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the idea of it being in Montreal. A neutral city for these two fighters and boxing is pretty popular there. Granted, it sells out quick with the two main Quebec based fighters (Bute and Pascal) but I'm sure a fight of the size would do well.

Comment

i dont usually agree with this moron but if i was a boxer, i wouldnt want any of my fights in detroit either. #'s 1 and 2 fighting eachother in front of 2k???? that kinda sucks bro lets be honest.

Comment

i just thought about the report yesterday about only 339 tickest being sold for that fight and i cracked up laughin'. thank god that was a false report. detroit would have looked like 1 of the bummest cities in america had that been true.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.archives View Post
          I liked the idea of it being in Montreal. A neutral city for these two fighters and boxing is pretty popular there. Granted, it sells out quick with the two main Quebec based fighters (Bute and Pascal) but I'm sure a fight of the size would do well.
          Montreal would be decent, I aint been to Canada yet and would certainly make the trip accross the Atlantic

Is there an actual realistic short list of locations out to host this, or is it all rumour and speculation at the moment?

Comment

Working...
          X