No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why even smoke weed?

I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

THC in weed release a chemical in your brain dopamine, but too much...and when too much is released on the brain then it burns the receptors for bein happy which permanently makes it harder to be happy, thats why the 2nd high aint never like the next. Too much dopamine in the brain is also linked to mental illness'

***PROOF Weed increases Mental Illness***

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...es/001475.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...juana_can.html

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relatedd...schizo_pot.htm
    Last edited by Derek Vinyard; 08-08-2009, 11:36 AM.

TS stfu and get out!!!!

Comment

lol whatever you do with your body is your own business... who are you to tell me whats right for me and whats wrong???
      I workout almost 7 days a week, im known for overtraining because im a mental case. But i smoke haze 3-4 days a week to relax my mind because im so intense all the time on some energizer bunny ****... i go 110% in the gym, at college, at work, at everything i do.. weed calms me down, and puts me in a relaxed state of mind that helps me reflect and appreciate my hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
        TS stfu and get out!!!!
        See look at what the **** does to you, you probably 25 and act like you 13...

Weed impaires your brain and ALSO inscrease the chance of gettin ERECTAL difficulties

Im sayin, exercise will do wonders, youll look great and your dick will be hard long enough to please any women because of the increased blood flow

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
          See look at what the **** does to you, you probably 25 and act like you 13...

Weed impaires your brain and ALSO inscrease the chance of gettin ERECTAL difficulties

Im sayin, exercise will do wonders, youll look great and your dick will be hard long enough to please any women because of the increased blood flow
          coming from a guy who has a nazi lowrider on his avi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
            lol whatever you do with your body is your own business... who are you to tell me whats right for me and whats wrong???
            I workout almost 7 days a week, im known for overtraining because im a mental case. But i smoke haze 3-4 days a week to relax my mind because im so intense all the time on some energizer bunny ****... i go 110% in the gym, at college, at work, at everything i do.. weed calms me down, and puts me in a relaxed state of mind that helps me reflect and appreciate my hard work.
            why the hell would you overtrain? if your a mental case maybe its cuz your not breathing enough when workin out, plus the weed man

dont overtrain, you gotta give your muscles a chance to REBUILD or else the work out is a waste of energy. When you work out you break down your muscles and they gotta have time to rebuild, rest 1 day then go back and train (weight training) - cardio doesnt matter cuz you can do it everyday

Comment

coming from a guy who has a nazi lowrider on his avi!!!!
              Im a fan of the character who overcame his racial boundaries, Im half white, half navajo so cant call me a racist

Since when is it cool to smoke somethin that can make you IMPOTENT?

Comment

Im a fan of the character who overcame his racial boundaries, Im half white, half navajo so cant call me a racist

Since when is it cool to smoke somethin that can make you IMPOTENT?
                I smoke it while i'm getting some dome!!!:*******:

Comment

I smoke it while i'm getting some dome!!!:*******:
                  you watched a ****o online while smokin weed huh?

Weed is for ******* man, instead of ABUSIN your body you can have self respect and exercise the body and make the heart strong and give your lungs capacity

When you older you dont want lung problems, heart problems, erectal problems, think bout that **** man, quit bein immature

Comment

you watched a ****o online while smokin weed huh?

Weed is for ******* man, instead of ABUSIN your body you can have self respect and exercise the body and make the heart strong and give your lungs capacity

When you older you dont want lung problems, heart problems, erectal problems, think bout that **** man, quit bein immature
                    p90x son.....

Comment

Working...
                    X