Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Versatile , Danny Nolan A bunch of ****ccking PUSSSSYYYYYS!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    nolan is a bittch i would kill him if we fought anytime anywhere
    You forgot anyplace

You can also be extra and add any month any week any day any hour any minute any second..You know like that...

Comment

You're in the back now once you ran off like a pus when I called you out. You were a no show, proof is in the posts and everyone knows. So lets not say that. I'll deal with you after me and Kid Thunder settle this. I doubt you'd fight, just all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Story of your life, eh?
        nice that was most slick m8 lol

Comment

I think Nolan should pay Versatile via paypal some funds for V'e to take the trip over and knock ya man out,Oh and also drop it on youtube for proff so Nolan can then release the funds
          U know like some mafia type ****

lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            I think Nolan should pay Versatile via paypal some funds for V'e to take the trip over and knock ya man out,Oh and also drop it on youtube for proff so Nolan can then release the funds
            U know like some mafia type ****

lol
            haha apparently hes gettin me some tickets then hes gonna gut me when i get there lol its ok tho he just mad cos i rapped bout his family and posted some pix of his mum and dad think it upset him a touch lol

Comment

Fight fire with fire bruv you had no choice...

So ok..
              Whats the delay then Charlie Z is there some tickets on route?

Like i actually believe thats gonna happen

Comment

Suckemoff should have money to spare now he's not paying that hooker to pretend to be his missus.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Suckemoff should have money to spare now he's not paying that hooker to pretend to be his missus.
                  yeah and his boxing career is on the up after his 0-1 upset. he shud be loaded. hey charlie y dont u tell the nice ppl ur not gonna get no tickets cos ur a benefit scrubbin tramp u shudnt make promises u cant keep bruv

Comment

Working...
                  X