Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Inks Deal To Be Character in New Poker Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Kovalev is like "what's Stevenson doing in the game?"
    lmao savage as ****

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Fight Night Champion isn't arcadey. It's brilliant. It's realistic too. I still play it today.

Anyone wanna play online? Add my ID on PS:

Dracula764
      i still play it every once in a while.. i'll see if i can catch you on, maybe we can get a match going.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        that's what I saw at first glance. But then when I saw the shirt I thought to myself; wrong monkey!
        Someone ban this idiot

Comment

Fight Night Champion isn't arcadey. It's brilliant. It's realistic too. I still play it today.

Dracula764
          Haven’t played in forever. Used to get down on Xbox all the time. If I can remember to grab it for PlayStation I’ll hit you up. Loved that game

Comment

Dracula764
            I’m not sure if you could handle my Ring Generalship.

Comment

How about he put his name on a boxing game like Fight Night. He could easily exert some influence on EA to make a game for the PS4/Xbox One. Instead, all we hear is about his strip club and a gambling game. Great role model.
              Some people will bitch about anything!

Comment

How about he put his name on a boxing game like Fight Night. He could easily exert some influence on EA to make a game for the PS4/Xbox One. Instead, all we hear is about his strip club and a gambling game. Great role model.
                Why would people look to him as a role model? He's trained to punch people, not be a saint. But I definitely need a new fight night badly so I agree with you there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Some people will bitch about anything!
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^

look at this idiot, whining and crying like a ****** when somebody criticize his fraud god.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Someone ban this idiot
                    I second that

Comment

"He will also appear as one of the poker players, allowing gamers to choose to play their hands as Floyd Mayweather and take advantage of his special skills."

Can you apply running, grabbing, holding, pot-shotting and cherry-picking to poker?

Comment

Working...
                      X