Rate girl/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    The giant c0ck.

But to each his own. I don't have anything against tranny's. They just aren't for me.
    yeah it's not for everyone.

The other problem is they are all, to a one, insane. So there's that to deal with too.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
      yeah it's not for everyone.

The other problem is they are all, to a one, insane. So there's that to deal with too.

How so?

Comment

How so?
        Well they are all totally emotionally ****ed up because of all the **** they have been through.

I've dated a couple of them, totally 100% looked like women, and for a while they were awesome, want sex all the time like a dude, will like i say play video games and **** like that so cool to hang with too, but before too long they become super obsessive, don't ever want you to be out of their sight, start getting jealous over **** that they are imagining in their own heads etc.

I seriously think all of them have some sort of personality disorder, you always end up having to gap it. I even had one threatening to "expose on facebook" that i'd ****ed a tranny, like loooolz

Comment

Well they are all totally emotionally ****ed up because of all the **** they have been through.

I've dated a couple of them, totally 100% looked like women, and for a while they were awesome, want sex all the time like a dude, will like i say play video games and **** like that so cool to hang with too, but before too long they become super obsessive, don't ever want you to be out of their sight, start getting jealous over **** that they are imagining in their own heads etc.

I seriously think all of them have some sort of personality disorder, you always end up having to gap it. I even had one threatening to "expose on facebook" that i'd ****ed a tranny, like loooolz

Lmaaaaaaaaooooooooo!!

That threat must have been ****ing hilarious.

Do you particularly care if people know that you **** with Ladyboys?

Comment

Lmaaaaaaaaooooooooo!!

That threat must have been ****ing hilarious.

Do you particularly care if people know that you **** with Ladyboys?
            TBH yes, but only because "normal women" will be put off by it so it would limit my dating pool in my hometown down, other than that no i don't give a ****, honestly if one of those traps i messed with wasn't mentally ******ed i would have LTR'd them because they are great fun.

But yeah other than that reason nah, I think people should do whatever they want, i dont really care for judgemental people or what they think.

Comment

TBH yes, but only because "normal women" will be put off by it so it would limit my dating pool in my hometown down, other than that no i don't give a ****, honestly if one of those traps i messed with wasn't mentally ******ed i would have LTR'd them because they are great fun.

But yeah other than that reason nah, I think people should do whatever they want, i dont really care for judgemental people or what they think.
              Good on you, dude. More power to you.

Comment

7 if she had an ass

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

7 if she had an ass
                  uuummmmm.......

to each his own, doe

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    uuummmmm.......

to each his own, doe
                    Thats a girl, im a pro at this ****.

If that's a dude then i take **** in my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Thats a girl, im a pro at this ****.

If that's a dude then i take **** in my ass.
                      id edit out the last part

(and say i added it in my quote )

just helpin a bruh out.

Comment

Working...
                      X