No announcement yet.

Is Turkey the lamest Boxing country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi
    Kazakhs are Turks, you are just making up or have any knowledge on the issue? I easily understand when they talk, they have dominant Turk genes and have some Slavic population immigrated from the federation (and a very little German community). It's just a pity they prefer using Russian language, another success for another Soviet policy.
    Just like Kyrgzstan, they mingled less with Persians and Arabs compared to Turkmenistan, Azarbaijan and Turkey Turks due to geographical factors.
    I would argue Kazack and brazil are the biggest melting pots in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What do you mean lad?
      He pretends to be a Turk but he's really a murican bruva.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I was thinking that. They have never produced one soccer player that considered top class either. Yet much smaller nations like Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium has. None of their teams has ever won the major tournaments either.

I think you may be right.
        Hakan Çalhanoğlu Is a pretty good player who plays for ac milan & formerly for Leverkusen.

Arda Turan won league at Athletico madrid plays at barca now.

Omar Toprak is at Borussia Dortmund & was at Leverkusen before that. And theres many other Turk footballers who play in the top 5 leagues of Europe.

But yes in Boxing they're shît, although most middle east & asian countries produce very few boxers as boxing is not well tolerated by many muslim/asian countries.
        Last edited by kushking; 11-19-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Overall this whole topic is kindve a moot point as most of the worlds countries have barely produced any noteworthy footballers let alone boxers,as if they can't produce top players for their#1 sport football then surely top boxers would be few.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Hakan Çalhanoğlu Is a pretty good player who plays for ac milan & formerly for Leverkusen.

Arda Turan won league at Athletico madrid plays at barca now.

Omar Toprak is at Borussia Dortmund & was at Leverkusen before that. And theres many other Turk footballers who play in the top 5 leagues of Europe.

But yes in Boxing they're shît, although most middle east & asian countries produce very few boxers as boxing is not well tolerated by many muslim/asian countries.
            Yeah, your right on Arda. He was very good a few years back. Not top 20-30 in the world but very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              He pretends to be a Turk but he's really a murican bruva.
              That's my suspicion as well. I've tried speaking to him in Turkish a few times and he doesn't respond

Comment

They're the greatest at giving massages and haircuts

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  That's not true.

Hakan Sukur was the top scorer of the 98' World Cup, the tournament where Turkey won bronze medal at.

Ozil is originally Turkish too.

Edit: it was davor suker (for some reason I always mix suker and Sukur lol), and the tournament they finished 3rd at was in 2002 lol. Regardless, Sukur was still a very good player.
                  Davor super is croation,Hakan super may have been top scorer but he was far from a world class player

Comment

What about China?

Comment

Ahmet Oner is a fat little muppet. I'd love to see him get chinned. Cowardly Turkish phaggot. Big man when he's coked up, kicking off on one of Eubank Jr.'s minders, in a room full of Turks.

Comment

Working...
                      X