Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Let's compare your fake, EDITED quotations to my real ones :

No one is editing. It's all in your mind.

Seek help MY biatch hahahaha!! You've turned yourself from a Biatch to a Clown Biatch hahahaha!!

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
    Yup! Travestyny is and will always be my Biatch alright! You got that right!! It's that obvious aye hehehe!!

Comment

• Mixing too many ALTS will do that to you Travestyny. I suggest you only stick to your go to ALT Dosumpthin' and remove your other ALTS. It's too much taxing for you. You're over loading Missy. A biatch can only take so much divk you know. Just saying hahaha!!

Less is more Travestyny. Less is more.

But some wants you to have more ALTS though, like Lou so you'll totally stay locked up in a ****** facility hahaha!!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Keep ALTing

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
      Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        No one is editing. It's all in your mind.
        THEN WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE BUTTON FOR WHAT CONSIDERTHIS SAYS, IT'S GLARINGLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU POST THAT HE SAID. LMAOOOO.

I MADE YOU TURN BlTCH, AS USUAL. IT'S OVER, YOU LITTLE PINK BlTCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          [B]THEN WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE BUTTON FOR WHAT CONSIDERTHIS SAYS, IT'S GLARINGLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU POST THAT HE SAID. LMAOOOO.
          It's all in your mind. You have too much ALT. You are obviously seeing things.

But some wants you to have more ALTS though, like Lou so you'll totally stay locked up in a ****** facility hahaha!!

Keep ALTing

Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his ALTS hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
          Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-16-2017, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Wow people care so much about this dumb fight. Some think Pac won, many say Floyd won but we can all agree it was a dog **** fight and purely about the money. Pacquaio was washed up and probably injured, Mayweather was not in the business of entertaining the customers who bought it.

I watched it once and to be honest after 5-6 rounds lost interest. Both guys did nothing Floyd just looked better doing nothing - maybe due to the "injury", maybe not. It wasn't anywhere near as fun as Pacquaio's fights during his prime like Marquez, Barrera and Morales despite Floyd fans apparently thinking so.

The outrage of casuals who hated the fight so much and steering clear of Boxing was pathetic. People at my job saying "I'll never watch Boxing again", "every fight is like this". I warned them the styles don't mesh well and Pacquio is a spent bullet. Those people never watch fights you tell them to but we're all over this and August 26th.

Comment

It's all in your mind. You have too much ALT. You are obviously seeing things.

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his ALTS hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You are the man. Thanks for keeping that dick sucker travestyny in check while I was on probation vacation. He tried to use my banning for scaring another member as an opportunity to cast doubt on the expose I did on him and his alts but the proof was in the posts and he got caught red handed douching it up

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                You are the man. Thanks for keeping that dick sucker travestyny in check while I was on probation vacation. He tried to use my banning for scaring another member as an opportunity to cast doubt on the expose I did on him and his alts but the proof was in the posts and he got caught red handed douching it up
                Shut up, bltch

Comment

Mixing too many ALTS will do that to you Travestyny. I suggest you only stick to your go to ALT Dosumpthin' and remove your other ALTS. It's too much taxing for you. You're over loading Missy. A biatch can only take so much divk you know. Just saying hahaha!!

Less is more Travestyny. Less is more.

You can take d1ck daily....divk is always on your menu...

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Wow people care so much about this dumb fight. Some think Pac won, many say Floyd won but we can all agree it was a dog **** fight and purely about the money. Pacquaio was washed up and probably injured, Mayweather was not in the business of entertaining the customers who bought it.

I watched it once and to be honest after 5-6 rounds lost interest. Both guys did nothing Floyd just looked better doing nothing - maybe due to the "injury", maybe not. It wasn't anywhere near as fun as Pacquaio's fights during his prime like Marquez, Barrera and Morales despite Floyd fans apparently thinking so.

The outrage of casuals who hated the fight so much and steering clear of Boxing was pathetic. People at my job saying "I'll never watch Boxing again", "every fight is like this". I warned them the styles don't mesh well and Pacquio is a spent bullet. Those people never watch fights you tell them to but we're all over this and August 26th.
                    Dayuuum, well said lil homie

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                      You back? Good

Comment

Working...
                      X