Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will SAUL ALVAREZ Carry GGG Again In the Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will SAUL ALVAREZ Carry GGG Again In the Rematch?

Its a good thing Alvarez created the action waiting for the heat seeking missile. Whenever GGG was in pocket range all he did was use some mediocre Jab that didn't dent the young Mexican. How is that Mexican style? Dunk dink dink, Jab Jab Jab

What happened to the ropes or the POLL KO expectancy?

I think Nelo will finish ggg next time and not go easy on him.

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Its a good thing Alvarez created the action waiting for the heat seeking missile. Whenever GGG was in pocket range all he did was use some mediocre Jab that didn't dent the young Mexican. How is that Mexican style? Dunk dink dink, Jab Jab Jab

What happened to the ropes or the POLL KO expectancy?

I think Nelo will finish ggg next time and not go easy on him.
    Well Canelo sure moved a lot.. Would have been nice if he traded some shots moved a little.. Traded some more shots and so on. But his stamina is not the best. But we know your a GGG hater with all these stupid posts
    Last edited by MagikLair; 09-21-2017, 09:09 PM.

Comment

via GIPHY

Last edited by mathed; 09-21-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Canelo wins the rematch for sure, and there will be EVEN MORE crying.

He'd have to decapitate GGG to get credit from all the GGGroupies.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Why do white guys usually wear gimp masks? Is it a southern confederate thing? In pulp fiction the gimp guys seem to have been southerners. Do you fantasize about those things?

Comment

The only thing Canelo carried was his girl purse when he lifted up his skirt and ran.

Comment

Canelo only punched at 30% power so that GGG would come forward and give him countering opportunities. Canelo knew that if he hit GGG with above 50% power, GGG would go into survival mode and run all night like a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I dont know what this is but Im turned on. Added to my personal collection.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  I dont know what this is but Im turned on. Added to my personal collection.
                  It is a southern confederate gimp custome ready for the Christmas holiday dinner. Looks to be eating some synthetic shell base looking thing from North Korea and F grade looking meat...

Comment

Working...
                  X