Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your bets you've placed on the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a lot of e-monies on this fight.

Canelo is gonna be slow footed, boxing in the pocket, and taking hard shots from GGG. Gas around 8-10 round and have his corner throw the towel in to stop the onslaught.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      What's the name of that one popular betting site Americans can use? I used it twice, but the name is escapting me.
      Is it Bovada

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        I wouldn't put huge amounts on any bet. Only bet what you don't mind losing. There's no such thing as a "sure thing" in sport.
        If you are as confident as some of the cats on this site I don't see why you wouldn't is all I'm saying. I'm not THAT confident in any bet I make, but some dummies are.

Comment

Robbie Barrett be like

via GIPHY

Didn't need that money anyway!
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-14-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Robbie Barret be like

via GIPHY

Didn't need that money anyway!

Comment

I always bet on both men when they fight. When they fight each other I don't bet. I think GGG will win by KO but I am not sure enough about it to risk a bet. Canelo is a good puncher too with speed and accuracy in combos to the head and body.

Comment

Bet $200 on canelo can't believe there are people on this sub who think ggg has a chance

Comment

Eh I put $25 on each round 9-12 with a return of $300 if it ends on any of those rounds. Not betting on either fighter directly just yet. I'll be in Vegas this weekend so I may throw down bigger money if the late money shifts the odds by Saturday afternoon. The reaction to the weigh in will be key though.
                  Last edited by turnedup; 09-14-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

not many gamblers on here then?

Comment

I'm not as confident betting as much as you, but betting is only fun if you go for the underdog and the payout is good.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 09-15-2017, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X