No announcement yet.

"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
    I hope u fuck all the Indian girls u can. Although I never banged 1 myself (mostly because of simple demographics, I mostly lived in predominantly white areas), there are some that are very fine. You should bang as many as possible. I wouldn't recommend u bang my sister though, because just Saying, her husband is a crazy dude, since he got back form Afghanistan. I'm Praying for him, but he saw a lot of stuff there, and I wouldn't fuck with that dude right now.

Good Luck, have a nice trip to India! Bring home a trophy wife or something......bye man.
    Her man would rip my old head off, and kick it to his buddies.
    I hope you korn all the women you are attracted to. If not, I wish you happiness and joy buddy.

Btw, thanks for the dildo, hope you don't mind if I give it to butler... He is always in the market for a solid black dildo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Her man would rip my old head off, and kick it to his buddies.
      I hope you korn all the women you are attracted to. If not, I wish you happiness and joy buddy.

Btw, thanks for the dildo, hope you don't mind if I give it to butler... He is always in the market for a solid black dildo.
      Ya man. He would. He is fuking crazy but he treats her well, and that's all I care about. BTW, don't Know why u even started. I don't even Know you. U can delete those gifts if u want (it's pretty easy). BTW, I have banged women of every race but my own (ironically). My wife is Filipina-American. She's Hot, so that works out pretty well. Take care, have a nice vacation in India.

Comment

Ya man. He would. He is fuking crazy but he treats her well, and that's all I care about. BTW, don't Know why u even started. I don't even Know you. U can delete those gifts if u want (it's pretty easy). BTW, I have banged women of every race but my own (ironically). My wife is Filipina-American. She's Hot, so that works out pretty well. Take care, have a nice vacation in India.

My buddy hammer gave me dildo! I'll keep them forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          My buddy hammer gave me dildo! I'll keep them forever!
          Important, what do you think of my Jhonny?

Comment

Yes u will be. I'm on this. You will be out, faggot. I rule with an iron fist.
            you keep making me wait on the banning
            sweet avi, doe. the most accurate one at BSL

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              you keep making me wait on the banning
              sweet avi, doe. the most accurate one at BSL
              Oh, so u got a mod changing my avi? I got avi's disabled, so I can't see it. I'll fix it.

Comment

hahaha joucy!
                youre such a klutz

not worth explaining

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

Hey Chief, you know I'm not one to toot my own horn but, CHOO CHOO!

This thread is ****ing outstanding!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    I'm such a klutz

not worth explaining
                    Yep u are.

Comment

Oh, so u got a mod changing my avi? I got avi's disabled, so I can't see it. I'll fix it.
                      coward

''i dont want them spamming me (even though i spam them).....................i can dish but can no way take it .............''

youre definitely the bltch in your miserable family

your parents wanted a son but instead got you

Comment

Working...
                      X