No announcement yet.

Saltiest fanbases (on NSB and IRL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltiest fanbases (on NSB and IRL)

Holy shiet, salty mother****ers have been posting threads like crazy in the past few months, and it seems like they've been in overdrive post May-Mac.

They're so salty/angry, that GGG v Canelo is getting shafted in terms of attention and threads.

Anyway, which fanbases are the saltiest? If you want to name and shame mother****ers in here, go ahead.

Just be sure to mention them so I can read the insults while snacking on some caramel covered popcorn.

The Pacquiao fans that are still around. Guys like Spoon23, WesternChamp, Thraxox all salty Pac turds.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      The Pacquiao fans that are still around. Guys like Spoon23, WesternChamp, Thraxox all salty Pac turds.
      Spon23 is the chief tard and hater. Salty just scratches the surface.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
        Holy shiet, salty mother****ers have been posting threads like crazy in the past few months, and it seems like they've been in overdrive post May-Mac.

They're so salty/angry, that GGG v Canelo is getting shafted in terms of attention and threads.

Anyway, which fanbases are the saltiest? If you want to name and shame mother****ers in here, go ahead.

Just be sure to mention them so I can read the insults while snacking on some caramel covered popcorn.
        Does anyone remember the rap song spoon23 created on YouTube? Larry, Larry... Then some **** about PAC and boxingscene. It was hilarious.

Spoon23 sounded like a c0ck addict + fester the child molester when he dropped his rap on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I swear you would have thought Pacquaio had a match this past weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Does anyone remember the rap song spoon23 created on YouTube? Larry, Larry... Then some **** about PAC and boxingscene. It was hilarious.

Spoon23 sounded like a c0ck addict + fester the child molester when he dropped his rap on YouTube.
            Oh my Lord in Heaven!!!

Please tell me that song is still a thing! Please tell me it's still up!!!

Comment

Lmfao!

I was just Red K'd, because "you aret he only one bringing pac up in such conversations".

I'm confused, did I mention Pac? At all? In any threads?

Comment

Oh my Lord in Heaven!!!

Please tell me that song is still a thing! Please tell me it's still up!!!
                Link but song seems to not be up anymore
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=577145

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Link but song seems to not be up anymore
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=577145
                  Wooooooooooow!!!

His voice!

"Stop drinking peeeeeeeeee!!"

Comment

Wooooooooooow!!!