Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will NSAC have blood on their hands tomorrow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will NSAC have blood on their hands tomorrow?

Well will they?

They allowed this mismatch between a complete novice without even amateur experience against the best fighter of this generation.

Floyd is not a big puncher, but surely he punches hard enough to dish out a sustained beating. Remember also that McGregor is ******ed enough to think he has a chance, so he might stay in the ring to long for his own good.

If this ends with mac on a stretcher, the NSAC members should be imprisoned.

I expect McGregor's corner to throw in the towel in quick order as soon as the ass whooping starts.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
      I expect McGregor's corner to throw in the towel in quick order as soon as the ass whooping starts.
      I think that Conor will foul provoking a dq once the ass-whooping starts. I hope e does not take a sustained beating.

Comment

Idk about imprisoned, but no one on the NSAC should have a job on Sunday if Conor gets effed up to the point in having some career or life threatening injury.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I think that Conor will foul provoking a dq once the ass-whooping starts. I hope e does not take a sustained beating.
          I think he loses too much money if he gets DQ'd from the sounds of the contract. The purpose of this fight is money first, legacy second. And a DQ screws up your money & your legacy so it'd make no sense. Conor isn't stupid.

Conor is one of these guys who once the going gets tough he gets the f#ck outta the way. I think he's been in a submission hold for 30 seconds in his entire life & he's tapped out all 3 times in short order. Meanwhile I've seen cats severe for minutes in worse positions & even get outta them eventually. Conor just gives up & taps.

In his most challenging fight that didn't end with him tapping he was openly gassed 10mins in & again before the 25th minute (when he was taken down & if the bell hadn't rang he'd probably have been submitted within a minute once Nate started working on him) & running from the action.

Floyd has FOR SURE seen this too & thats why he's saying he'll walk Conor down, cuz when things get to the point of Floyd walking Conor down this fight is over cuz Conor won't be able to mentally suck it up to put up a fight. Gonna be a funny ass thing to see Conor running from Floyd, but unless something crazy happens early in this fight when Floyd is still cold & rusty then I bet you see Conor running & quitting, more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk about imprisoned, but no one on the NSAC should have a job on Sunday if Conor gets effed up to the point in having some career or life threatening injury.

Comment

if something fatal happens then surely NSAC heads will roll.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Well will they?

They allowed this mismatch between a complete novice without even amateur experience against the best fighter of this generation.

Floyd is not a big puncher, but surely he punches hard enough to dish out a sustained beating. Remember also that McGregor is ******ed enough to think he has a chance, so he might stay in the ring to long for his own good.

If this ends with mac on a stretcher, the NSAC members should be imprisoned.
                ... nah... "it was what the fans wanted", doe... (and I don't see the Irishman going "life and death" in case he is badly beaten -- I watched him "tapping" Nate in about three seconds already!)

Comment

Lol, there probably gona do a quick early stoppage, to keep Conor safe and keep his status high

Comment

My issue for mcgreggor would be the large weight cut and then taking multiple shots concussive shots to the head far more than the mma guy's take.

Originally posted by ;
                    If guys are doing massive amounts of dehydration there's a chance that they're not going to be able to ensure the fluid volume around their brain is back when rehydrating.

If they're not completely rehydrated and haven't got all this fluid around their brain back then any strikes to the head are going to be more devastating because they haven't got that cushioning there.

Comment

Working...
                    X