No announcement yet.

Sam Watson is a A-1 dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    That's cool man - back in the day he would plug in my dad with tickets every once in a while. He said he would just kept seeing Watson hanging around in the MGM during many fight weekends and one time he just started a convo with him and he would come up on dope seats
    I believe it. He just a real dude.

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    He'd plug your dad? Da fuq
    Did he at least say no ****?
    Naw. If you ever get see him just kick it with him. Don't be on no groupie type shit. Just kick it with him. He a real one

Comment

Sam W definitely seems like the most jovial mfer in boxing. Comes across as a genuine guy in a business full of car salesmen.

Wonder if my boy Joel Diaz Jr is PBC now since he's headlining a Showtime card in June in my neck of the woods. Might have to run into Sammy myself if he's here.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        A C-note in Toledo is about $300 anywhere else. You might be good
        Lmfao! Score!

Comment

sam watson is a bum. a hanger on. lol and he likes plugs up his ass. makes sense since he is A-1 dude which really means **** in black ghetto speak.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            sam watson is a bum. a hanger on. lol and he likes plugs up his ass. makes sense since he is A-1 dude which really means **** in black ghetto speak.
            You thinkin of Leonard Ellerbe. I know we all look the same to you but at least attempt to distinguish one from the other

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You thinkin of Leonard Ellerbe. I know we all look the same to you but at least attempt to distinguish one from the other

Comment

SAM WATSON CELEBRATING WITH TRINIDAD IN RING AFTER THE DE LA HOYA DECISION WAS ANNOUNCED

Comment

SAM WATSON CELEBRATING WITH HOLYFIELD IN RING AFTER HE KNOCKED OUT TYSON

Comment

Yeah Sam is a stand-up dude, has always shiwn love everytime i've seen him. My wife was confused the first time she went to a fight and met him because he was so nice and greeted her as if they had known each other for awhile. She asks me after meeting him "baby, is my memory that bad cause I don't remember him and he obviously knows us?"

I told her "oh that's Sam Watson baby, he's just cool like that"

Comment

Working...
                    X