Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I've got 2FAST by KO in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I see Fury stopping him in the rematch. I think it's just a matter of how he goes out, and when. Fury is too fast, too slick, and has stopping power in both hands. He toyed with him, outclassed him in the first fight. This time, as Peter has already confessed, they are going for the KO. The real question is, does Wlad run, and/or quit, or does he go out on his shield like a warrior. Thoughts?

wlad is obviously shot to bits so fury will be even more dominant this time around. fury by shut out. wlad was stupid not to retire after that jennings fight. he cant snap a jab out anymore and totally lost his reflexes

Comment

I got Klitchko UD12.

Don't think Fury will be going for the KO. They said the same thing the first fight, that Fury will KO Wlad by round 5. That was just a smokescreen which worked well for them.

I simply don't see Fury taking the risk by trying to bang with Wlad. He knows he's faster and much younger. Why should he hamstring himself?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I got Klitchko UD12.

Don't think Fury will be going for the KO. They said the same thing the first fight, that Fury will KO Wlad by round 5. That was just a smokescreen which worked well for them.

I simply don't see Fury taking the risk by trying to bang with Wlad. He knows he's faster and much younger. Why should he hamstring himself?
            I see this going down one of two ways, a repeat if Vlad comes in looking like he did last out or a Vlad win by KO if he lets his hands go. If he comes in gunshy like the Jennings and Fury fights I don't even wanna see it, he should just retire and call it a do, I watched this happen to Adamek him refusing to let his hands go and it was just a tragedy to watch it unfold, I'll be damned if I'm gonna watch Vlad go down the same road.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
              wlad is obviously shot to bits so fury will be even more dominant this time around. fury by shut out. wlad was stupid not to retire after that jennings fight. he cant snap a jab out anymore and totally lost his reflexes
              There will be no shutout, Wlad has to come forward and throw caution to the wind, this will be a toe to toe slugfest. A bloodbath.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                I think inside would Favor Wlad, as he is capable of throwing very short very powerful shots. His left hook in particular is devastating.

If he can get out of the habit of clinching, instead of throwing that is yet to be seen.
                I think Wlad loses a phonebooth fight, Fury is more active and has a wider variety of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  There will be no shutout, Wlad has to come forward and throw caution to the wind, this will be a toe to toe slugfest. A bloodbath.
                  I dont think wlad has the mentality to throw caution to the wind and take more chances in the rematch. he will likely be his cautious self. that coupled with his now inability to exploit openings and pull the trigger makes this another easy fury win. I lost alot of respect for wlad for not knowing when to hang them up. hes cheating his fans and all boxing fans by fighting on. Id much rather be watching fury vs wilder or povetkin than another boring fight with wlad. this rematch is stupid and shouldnt be happening as there was nothing controversial about the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    I dont think wlad has the mentality to throw caution to the wind and take more chances in the rematch. he will likely be his cautious self. that coupled with his now inability to exploit openings and pull the trigger makes this another easy fury win. I lost alot of respect for wlad for not knowing when to hang them up. hes cheating his fans and all boxing fans by fighting on. Id much rather be watching fury vs wilder or povetkin than another boring fight with wlad. this rematch is stupid and shouldnt be happening as there was nothing controversial about the first fight
                    I agree a rematch isn't needed, but I also think it will be more interesting because now Wlad is the challenger.

Wlad has nothing to lose this time, he needs to come forward and throw punches with ill intentions, take some to give some.

Comment

• Wlad will be 40 when the fight takes place, can his style be changed massively at that age? No.

Are both fighters ages a factor? Yes.

Will he have a new trainer who can teach him things in 1 fights time? probably not and it probably wouldnt help anyway.

To me when Wlad went for it at the end of the fight, he was gas'd as well as having no ideas, he did not have the energy to pressure fight fury till the final bell and was risking a KO, it was very dangerous in the 11th if i remember, if fury doesnt gas (probably wont happen he has age on side, can use footwork again to back off and would have to be hit with multiple knock downs or something in order to slow down) he will win the fight again UD or even KO.

Wlad cannot let this fight go the distance again like he is used to, if he doesnt stop fury early or mid rounds its over imo but how can he walk down a quicker, fresher, taller, even the quicker guy!

If he doesnt beat fury early/early mid he might as well throw in the towel.

What does Wlad advantages does Wlad have now? He didnt outbox fury, he wasnt a ring general, maybe he has a edge in power still maybe due to his previous KO record and its the last thing a fighter loses but its hard to throw advantages in Wlads favor now, even the Wlad fanboys must see this after the first fight.-

Logically he cant beat fury he has to get lucky or land on fury by pressuring him but hes going to risk getting ko'd with counters or gas'd in the fight then getting KO'd.

Fury completely had Wlads number, he even knows that he likes to load up on shots, i can highly imagine them studying the last fight and trying to set up a fat counter punch to KO Wlad.

I honestly cannot wait for the mindgames and trash talk, i want fury to mentality break him now and show him no respect, when the fight goes to deep water Wlad will mentality break even worse than the first fight. If fury shows him respect he will disappoint me because whatever anyone says it is a advantage.

Id love to go for and see a fury KO here and retire Wlad from boxing but another dominating UD would be fine with me.
                      Last edited by Machinist_X; 12-31-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X