Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cringe moment, Bhop trying to get the crowd to chat USA USA. Gets told to sdfu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, as B-hop schools his little boy and ruins him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      LOL, as B-hop schools his little boy and ruins him.
      Wow who is that sexy curvy white woman in your sig? those hips are beautiful

Comment

Classic moment. This fight was postponed because of 9-11 and was one of if not the first sporting event to take place in NY afterward...sometimes US chants can be misplaced but I think it was a fitting moment for Bhop to do that
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 08-29-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

What an unbelievable "hometown advantage" these American boxers have. Most Americans hate their own ****ing country.

Compare this event to a Mexican boxer saying "VIVA MEHICO!" after a fight, every Mexican in the arena explodes.

Most American citizens are too fat, inbred, and lazy to find pride in their country.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            Classic moment. This fight was postponed because of 9-11 and was one of if not the first sporting event to take place in NY afterward...sometimes US chants can be misplaced but I think it was a fitting moment for Bhop to do that
            If I'm not mistaken, it was the first major sporting event in America.

Also, what was great was his ring entrance song. I'm not patriotic but that gave me goose bumps at the time

Comment

Working...
            X