Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBron is so far ahead of every player all-time that its not even an argument anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronsexuals like Swizzy make Cavs fans look stupid.

Choose a team, root for the team, stick with the team

Go Cavs

Comment

I just imagine 30 year old special man with down syndrome wearing a helmet and bicycle pads as he sits in his computer chair making this thread

Comment

In b4 lomadeaux posts gifs of kobe shooting as if that some how means kobe is better lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          In b4 lomadeaux posts gifs of kobe shooting as if that some how means kobe is better lol
          He is.....

Comment

Curry is the goat there really is no need for any more debate

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              He is.....
              Only people that actually think that are Californians that drink dirty water and breathe in smog every day. Lebron passed kobe long ago

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                I just imagine 30 year old special man with down syndrome wearing a helmet and bicycle pads as he sits in his computer chair making this thread

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Curry is the goat there really is no need for any more debate
                My name is Beercules and I fully support this post.

Comment

I never even heard of Kobe, till LeGoat was in HS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    The East is weak no matter how u spin it. The East has been that way for nearly 11 years. Kobe had to compete with Tim Duncan’s Spurs (who only lost to Lebron when Tim was old) and Dirk’s Mavs (who beat Lebron) and Yao Ming’s Rockets and Chris Webber’s Kings all of whom were better than any team who beat or lost to Lebron's teams other than the Warriors.

Also Kobes a better winner. Not only bcuz he has2 more rings. He literally won championships with Andrew Bynum (lol) Pau Gasoft, & Lamar "Skid Row" Odom. Imagine if Kobe played with Ray Allen, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh etc in the East lmao. Not to mention 1 of Lebrons rings was from a half season.

The only thing Lebron has over Kobe is size and maybe athleticism. Statistically lebrons a better passer but look who each guy had to work with and play against lmao
                    You realise Pau on the Lakers was the best PF in the league. And other than Lebron, Lamar was the most versatile player in the NBA.

Kobe was so trash against the Celtics. Pau and Lamar are the ones that carried that team in the finals.

Comment

Your an idiot. Just shut up. Jordan took a break in the mid 90s and still has more rings. Lebrun been hiding in the cake east way to long while Jordan fought through the tougher conference every year in the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                      X