No announcement yet.

hearn wants a meeting now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearn wants a meeting now?

hearn is one of those guys that insults people and talks **** after the fact when they dont wanna deal with his BS

hearn wants a meeting now when his back is against the wall and he knows the other guys WONT meet with him till he agree in principle...its typical hearn and his slimey tactics

when wilder was going to show up and get in the ring and call AJ out in front of the UK crowd hearn did everything in his power to get wilder barred...

when he did that and wilder didnt show up he ran his mouth after the fact..and after the fight "where you at deotnay why arent u here"?

wow...what a tough guy...calling wilder out when you knew he wasnt there cause you said publicly you didnt want him there

this meeting stuff is no different....wilders people got the money you wanted and asked you to agree in principle to two major points...with the rest of the details to be ironed out in meetings between the two parties....but they said they wouldnt meet until you agreed to the two major points

instead of agreeing to the money and venue choice...you went around insulting them "wheres the money from....i cant agree yet without know all the details.....im worried about wilder....this makes no sense that they got 50 mil it sounds like a PR stunt"

so finkel and company hear all that and say "**** it..no meeting till you agree to the money and venue choice"

and then hearn cries "oh you said no meeting till i agree...ok...i wont agree...then ill cry and say 'what about a meeting guys' "

hearn is ****...a twat....."watch me alienate the other side ..and continually insult them...and then complain when they dont wanna sit in front of me about how they wont sit in front of me"........this is the type of kid i used to beat up when i was younger

hearn hasnt asked for a meeting until now....when he wont agree to the basic major principles.....and the other side said they wont talk unless he does agree to those two things.....its typical hearn

i suspect most of you UK queens already know and understand how this douche operates...but you foolish pride and inferiority complex wont let you admit it

Comment

"oh you wont meet me with me unless i agree to the figure my fighter said he would gladly take? ok...ill show...i wont agree....so no meeting"

"hey guys how about a meeting"?!?!

Comment

where's the proof they got the money? shirley temple needs to show proof and stop wasting people's time.

Comment

He wanted a meeting now because he is in New York to promote the JAcobs card.

The meeting was arranged before Wilder and co sent their offer. Now that the offer has been made Wilders team have inexplicably pulled out.

Keep reaching though

Comment

dana white "once we agree to let mcgregor fight the deal was real easy to make"

Comment

Hearn organised the meeting weeks ago. You ******.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                where's the proof they got the money? shirley temple needs to show proof and stop wasting people's time.
                al haymon doesnt need to show anyone in boxing where he gets the money from....literally nobody in boxing needs to see proof from him...not bob..not oscar...no one

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Hearn organised the meeting weeks ago. You ******.
                  that was before he inuslted them once again

"its a PR stunt...i dont believe its real...im concerned for wilder hes my worry.....where did they get the money from...are they gonna shortchange wilder?"

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    that was before he inuslted them once again

"its a PR stunt...i dont believe its real...im concerned for wilder hes my worry.....where did they get the money from...are they gonna shortchange wilder?"
                    wilder's team are sensitive little pansies and won't meet because hearn said he means things about them lol

Comment

Working...
                    X