Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pence endorses Paul Ryan, against Trumps wishes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addix you threads suck

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Addix you threads suck
      What you meant to say, is that the truth is hurting your feelings.

Comment

Yeah I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see of Pence endorsed Ryan. Now that it's happened everything is shaken up. Walls are caving in. Major shakeup.
        Last edited by ////; 08-03-2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Yeah I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see of Pence endorsed Ryan. Now that it's happened everything is shaken up. Walls are caving in. Major shakeup.
          Fox news just gave Hillary a 10 point lead in their national poll, so ya I'd say Trumps problems within his own party are def shaken up the election, let alone his own VP speaking over him.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            Fox news just gave Hillary a 10 point lead in their national poll, so ya I'd say Trumps problems within his own party are def shaken up the election, let alone his own VP speaking over him.
            I am not expecting Trump to win but if you think Pence endorsing Ryan moved the polls even 0.5% then you're a drunkard

Comment

I am not expecting Trump to win but if you think Pence endorsing Ryan moved the polls even 0.5% then you're a drunkard
              No, but the fact that pence is already showing signs he's more worried about his own future than this presidential election, shows just quickly the campaign is plummeting.

This comes on a day when 4-5 republicans have spoken against Trump. 2 of them are in congress.

This WILL effect then polls.

Comment

Trump is making the media blow their load way to early on a perceived uninformed and gullible cognoscenti that they believe is identical to every election prior to this one.

Trump has changed things, and if we've learned anything this year it's people are overwhelmingly sick of the political bull**** and MSM bias that seamlessly goes along with one cohesive hatchet job after the next. At this point CNN is going out on their shield believing that the tactics of old, manufacturing emotional hit pieces, will all the sudden work. But hilariously enough it's only making people more opposed to the untouchable other choice Crooked Hillary Clinton. If you don't think that the media is completely in the tank and protecting Crooked H in every perceivable way then you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  I haven't heard anything positive about him from the media...
                  You really trust mainstream media to tell you the truth?

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Lmao at republicans trying to replace Trump. They let the jester high jack their party and turn it into a 24/7 circus.

Man this great to watch. Thank you Trump, democrats everywhere owe you big time!
                  link? source? .....

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    on other (not biased) news:

Mr. Pence issued his endorsement of Mr. Ryan during an afternoon interview with Fox News on Wednesday, hours after he told Mr. Trump of his longtime ties to the speaker, and Mr. Trump expressed support for the move.

“I talked to Donald Trump this morning about my support for Paul Ryan, our longtime friendship,” Mr. Pence said. “He strongly encouraged me to endorse Paul Ryan in next Tuesday’s primary. And I’m pleased to do it. But look, this is all part of a process of bringing a party together” after a competitive nominating fight, he added.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us...-gop.html?_r=0

well this got ignored here.....

Comment

Holy ****, Hillary ismpolling at a 15 point lead todAy.

This has to be one of the biggest turn arounds in the polls in a few week period ever.

Trump campaign is a complete disaster. Thank you republicans, thank you for picking the only republican candidate that could lose to Hillary. Your bigotry and lack of IQ has saved America!

Get the Clintons back in office, make America great again!

Comment

Working...
                      X